I'm not happy right now. I had to rewire this thing just to install it because the cords don't unplug, they're hardwired and getting them apart was a bitch and a half. It worked fine for 2 weeks after putting it in. I think I had a power surge, my timer stopped at 3 am when most of my equipment is off. Both the breaker on my power strip and electric box were tripped. My 250w magnetic ballast was not on a power strip, just a timer on a heavy duty extension cord (that stopped at 3am when lights were off). Timer still works fine. I can't seem to find a fuse in my ballast, only opened half of it. Can anybody help me? I'd like to fix it instead of sending it back, uninstalling and reinstalling is a pain.