Brand new hydroponic system needs HELP! Any suggestions appreciated!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Joe’s nugs, Apr 22, 2019.

1. YES that’s a sick grow. I need to get me one of those Bluelab guardian monitors

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The more air the better, at least put huge ass air pump in that drain bucket wouldnt hurt and since you added the hydroguard i bet your girls will turn around you just need a few days with that and the right ec/ph.

3. that hydroguard will make that transplant less stressful and more successful

4. I
    I can already tell she loved the Hydroguard. I’m just upset with myself for not having it in there when I first made the transition!! I feel like I’d be miles ahead. And yes I agree I think adding an air line in the reservoir bucket is a good idea, it should help with my water temp too if I put it in a good spot. Also my ec meter from amazon should be here when I get home today and I plan on adjusting my nutrient res asap. What would you recommend for an ec right now? Given how she currently looks

5. Shoot for like 400-500 ppm .7 scale or .80 to 1.0 EC Check next 24 hr and see if ph/ec changes depending on what your next readings are you can adjust accordingly rather have a low ec than too high of one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man so I got home, had a tds meter waiting on my doorstep. Ran downstairs and the sted my water and I was at almost 800!! Poor girl! And this was PER manufacturers recommendation for dosage. Should have known better. But she’s got a better mix now

• Like Like x 1
  7. yea prob a little high i peak right around 800 in flower but im sure she will get back on track