Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brand New Helix Bong (Picture Inside) Tricks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CupcakeGoddess, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Two days ago, I picked this incredible Helix bong up from the local head shop. This piece usually costs around $350 but I got an amazingly good deal (it was brought down to $200). The bottom measures 50mm in diameter and the glass is 7mm thick. I will be posting a video soon so everyone can see how much fun it is to hit this thing! We named her Helter-Skelter after the www.dictionary.com word of the day, hehe.   :) If anyone knows of intricate smoke tricks to try with this, it would be much appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. Nice pickup! I'm stealing your name choosing method for my next piece by the way...

Thank you! And yeah, I get the word of the day sent to my phone and it was perfect that particular day.
    :smoke: