Brand New Ghost Glass 19.5 Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NYC Smoker, Feb 4, 2014.

1. So after almost a month of waiting, this beautiful piece from bongoutlet.ca finally arrived . It was roughly $120 , really good price for this 4 chamber.Hits smooth as hell & gets me baked. Let me know what you guys think!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391500718.494974.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. im disgusted... u cudve gotten muchhh nicer glass and not some chinese pos for that price and gotten it in a few days not a month.

3. It is definitely not china glass sir.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="NYC Smoker" post="19462748" timestamp="1391501497"]It is definitely not china glass sir.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]How much money would you bet on that statement? Because I'd take that bet any day...Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 SsYyNn, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    No it def is china lol. And 4...really 5 including downstem...is way to much plus the little ac lol . But if that's what you like.

6. It is Chinese. The colored percs are a dead give away.

Hate to say it but you overpaid but if it's what you wanted and like than smoke on.

For reference this was $135 (not including the ash catcher) and is made in the USA by HVY Glass out on the west coast, German Schot Boro glass with some color work.

image.jpg

7. How does that ashcatcher do? I have a similar grav labs one but the way it sits is so weirdly crooked I hate it..

8. lmao it def is china glass. makes me laugh. u cudve gotten a realy nice bogn for the price like a hvy or a custom creations. ppl go look and see percs and think the bongs good. i kno cuz  my dumbass homies are the same way

9. those ashcatchers are ass. i had onel ike 5 years ago. its floods ur weed cuz its so tiny. so every time u stopped pulling water wud shoot back up into the bowl from the pressure. nd im sure his does that since his is chinese

10. Since everyone has Chinese shit what would you recommend? Links and pictures are helpful instead of just saying hvy nonchinese glass

11. #11 xxOgkushxx, Feb 4, 2014
  12. Price doesn't matter, just need a quality ash catcher

13. #13 xxOgkushxx, Feb 4, 2014

i think that was in reference to Hypnotix A/C not OPs.

15. I love it. A local artist makes them here. They are diffused individual arms fused together. Does exactly what I want it to :)

16. ohhh. my bad. his ashcatcher is nice. ops is chinese. lmao

17. Was referring to his not op, this all makes much more sense now.

18. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19465011" timestamp="1391542923"]ohhh. my bad. his ashcatcher is nice. ops is chinese. lmao[/quote]:smoking:Had a feeling there was some confusion going on because I was a little confused myself haha. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Where did you get that for 135??!

20. LHS in Michigan. Ash catcher was $45.