Brand name? Or Generic? Better for the money?? Help!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Demon ofthemist, Mar 29, 2013.

1. #1 Demon ofthemist, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    Love bongs, recently mine broke. After a couple weeks of sulking and having to use a pipe every day. I realized I needed a new bong and I found this:

BRAND NEW ZOB WUBBLER
    -8 ARM PERC to BEAKER BOTTOM
    -COMES WITH CUSTOM BOWL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

His firm price is 120, it seems like a good deal. But idk for sure, my shop sells various water pipes with more flash for the same price. But they are no name brands, which is better for a bong?

lmk what you think,

2. i'm not a fan of Zob at all, but i'd take that over a 2+ ft 3 perc bong. that thing would just be drag city, and big ass bongs like that are just a pain to clean and move around. i've always preferred smaller bubbler style bongs like that Zob, and i bet it'd hit pretty good. it doesn't look like there's a downstem in there though, is there? for that price i'd say go with that, and get a Sovereignty 180 gridded downstem for it

3. #3 Demon ofthemist, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    Well the zob is 18 inches, it will probably be harder to move around; due to its unique shape.

I can't find any opinions on the this style of "wubbler." Or any real price comparison, that doesn't seem accurate.

EDIT: He said there is a Sandblasted "ZOB" one since he broke the original.

Anything else I should be asking to make sure is there?

4. Holy crap sob is the number one choice, by far.

5. I've heard a lot of stuff about ZOB, some of it here, most from Toke City. Lot of rumors, lot of facts. The #1 thing I always go to, is what do the owners say. In my experience, I don't run into a lot of unhappy owners, most that are... own a broken one, they dropped.

I, personally haven't hit one of their pieces and have only been as close as 6' - 8' from one. They look decent, some nice vids on them and good reviews. I think for the price, its a good deal.

6. I'd snag it up bro! That's honestly pretty good for 120

7. for 120 thats a deal

8. Ended up, with them driving to me and going 110 for it. Cheap on cheap. It seriously saves so much weed, half a bowl and you get roasted. In stead of a bowl or two from a pipe. I hope it never lose this one it really went past my expectations. Had about 15 people using it at my friends party not one bad review except from people who domed themselves.

9. Wow! You really got a steal! Welcome to GAS, or Glass Acquisition Syndrome. Or, welcome to the world of shedding tears when your glass breaks now. :D

Congratulations, however. Great buy.

10. I see a trend here expensive glass bong break more than expect. Wouldn't the first concern be how thick is the glass 5mm is gold standard correct. Are all glass bong in this price range made from Borosilicate or something nearly break proof?

11. Well I have already had two moments I was grab I had a thick glass bong. I hope it doesn't break and holds together. I still haven't named it, but everyday I get closer to the inspirational thought.

12. Smokes A Lot.....Green Gobbler?

13. Probably not going to name it either of those. My last bong was 21 inches 9mm blue glass straight beaker with sweet silver designs in the glass, it's name was megallo. This bong will be named just need to have a inspirational smoke session.

14. What about Bob?