Branches are turning a purple color

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mayfield19bud, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Can someone help me please this is about to drive me crazy.......lol......Why are my branches turning a purple color at the top and not the bottom.....please help!!!!!!!

2. it oculd possibly be the strain give it time. as long as it still looks like its growin well just let it be. it could be like a Deep Purple strain or somehitng

3. What state are you in? If the weather's been colder lately, your green chloroplasts are dying, and it allows you to see the purple/red ones. That's all. Your plant is cold :) It's nothing to worry about. Correct me if I'm wrong, you veteran growers.

-JR

4. yeah man, cold weather will do that.

5. like was said above, some strains will go that way, my blueberry's do it...........and they are grown indoors, so the cold didn't affect them...........but colder weather will do that to most plants..........are they indoor or out.........and it depends where you stay, if you live in a place that's getting kinda cold, then you may need to finish them off indoors, if their still in their pots?.....but that's only if it's getting coooold.....that's if they were grown outdoors?............if they're indoors, don't worry about it...............Peace out..........Sid

6. one of my outdoor plants i planted early in the season did this.. then i warmed up and went back to green... kinda dissapointed me