Branch split

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Boonilla, Sep 9, 2009.

1. My girl was killing caterpillars last night and managed to split my plant. Please look at the pics and give me some advise. I have tied it up the plant and the split is flush and shut. The pics were taken before I fixed it to show how big the damage is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fingers crossed it will be ok.

Not more anyone else can say.

3. hopfully it heals mate

4. Dont worry plant will be ok.
    Just on the first picture fix branches like what you do on second picture and relax, this happend and its not so serious damage like problem with caterpillars.

5. Put ground coffee around your plant and it'll keep the caterpillars away....

6. Dont put groung coffee around and dont use tobacco and dont use chilly or other shits ... that is noobish advice and wont help.

Use XenTari or some othe kind of products who contains BT.

7. I had the same problem,I just used electrical tape.

It's worked for me. Good luck!

8. id out a tiny drop of superthrive on there.... thats happend to my plants befor and i did what you did but i used twine and super thrive..... i dont know about that velcro when she buds..... id put a stake up on each side of those branches if you have heavy flowers/buds just to be safe.....

9. The pictures were taken after I moved the velcro to show the damage. The split is staked and velcroed perfectly closed and flush. I guess what I was asking was if there was any weed noesporin to help the cut. Oh and trust me she has buds!!

[​IMG]

10. Weed neosporin....

I just snapped my main stem clean in half on accident. Put a drop of root hormone on each broken end, splinted together with 4 toothpicks trimmed short and a piece of duct tape. then tightly put 3 zip ties around the tape.

THe plant did not even stress, just kept on growing with zero signs of stress or damage. I'm still in veg.

11. MJ is a tough bastard and can easily withstand that damage.

But don´t put acidic coffee grounds around her. I put coffee grounds in my compost bin, they need to be well rotted.