branch drying in one day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Luxap89, Dec 16, 2013.

1. I know a lot of people do quick drying techniques for buds but I had a single brach bud dry in not even 24 hours cause the heat was on blast and it was hanging in my basement...

I was just wondering if there is any negative effects for a branch that drys too fast...I had my whole plant dry in this little home made box over a nine day period and they were still wet kinda so I took them out of the box and hung them in the closet under my basement stairs...I knew it was gonna quick dry all the other buds but I had just cut and trimmed my last few branches off my plant and hung them with the rest of the plant...it was a small branch so I can under stand why it happened so fast...and i have two more branches drying under the stairs that are still wet...

like I asked before is this a problem? Should I move the other branches to the box to slow dry? Is that one bud gonna be harsher and not taste as good as the other?

I appreciate any feed back! Thanks!

L.

2. you should be alright. you might notice a slight difference but if you cure it with all the rest of your bud it'll end up basically the same smoke

3. Yea it went in there anyway I was just wondering...I don't even know which bud it is now mix up with the rest