Branch accidentally broke off does this look ready?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CageTheBotanist, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Branch broke off while repositioning the pot does it look ready to u?

Attached Files:

2. The only way to know for sure is to get a jewlers loupe and inspect the color of the round part on the THC crystals, should have 30% at least of them a light amber color instead of milky clear

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. This was off a leaf

Attached Files:

4. I'd say looking pretty good I pulled mine a little early and I regretted it I had less amber :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm gonna let it go another week or so this is a Dutch Passion auto Colorado cookies on day 62 they say it has 77

6. At the end of a cycle , time seems to compress. You wait and wait and then there is a window. You will become familiar after a few grows. The only way to judge a harvest is to have other harvests to compare to.
    You have made the decision to be a Gardener. That was the hard part. Soon you will reap its bounty. You will see what works for you in your circumstances and make adjustments.

• Like Like x 3
  7. So from your personal experience is this looking ripe? & Yes I have my authorization for production finally. Thank you for you help.

8. Often you will see more amber on the leaves than the bud. Could you wait a few days and test smoke the bud that broke off? I don't think you are at risk of letting it go too long at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah thanks I'm going to do that..how long do you usually have till it starts degrading from this point?

11. The top buds are looking alot riper IMG_20170611_235818_490.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. My point is that this is your first. You look hard and do what you want. You use this knowledge for the next (and the rest) of your growing.
    We all have different needs. You have elevated yourself above all the wannabes and users.
    45 years I have been peeking in at this. Like Yoda I say "No try, Do!"
    You will have times of great success and some miserable failure. All we can do is learn.
    Amber is what I go by and can't see from your pics. Degradation isn't in a second. You will see plant finishing it's cycle. Just remember this isn't for all time, just this time.

13. Isn't amber indicative of degradation?
    The upper buds are much further along
    IMG_20170611_235818_490.jpg img1497226584355~2.jpg

Not bad for about 2 months from seed

Attached Files:

14. I wouldn't worry about degradation at this point. I think you need to wait for more amber trichomes on the buds before you chop. It looks really nice though good job!
    And that smoke test should tell you something.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. Thanks man yeah I am