Brainwave stimulation- listen & drug yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Apr 28, 2006.

1. it worked...maybe my headphones aren't good enough, i wasn't about to go out to get my headphones...so i used standard ipod ones, and like, my brain functioned fine, and my body felt fine, just the walls twisted a little and melted a little...during the sounds, i had an extremely short out of body experience, when i realized what was going on i instantly came back to reality, i was just a flower growing, it felt awesome, but the trip isn't too extreme...not too great could have been the headphones, if this isn't allowed, me hosting it, sorry mods

thank you for the rep guys, you 2 mainevent even though it didnt count:p

2. yeah don't bother emailing it to me, just pm me or post the link, i'd prefer it pm'd considering i might stop checking this thread thanks buddy

3. To be fair, I-Doser.com doesn't seem to have any actual copyrights over these files.

4. alright no broken rules, files stay, have fun guys, report back with your experiences

5. :D Good job Rasta. I checked and I see nothing in the file descriptions or in the txt files that accompanied the drg's to say otherwise.

I'm going to try the peyote one now. I'm going to do it with my eyes closed an shit though, so I'll be back in a half hour. I hope it doesn't hit too hard, I gotta pick up my sister from work!

Sweet!

6. Haha, let us know how it goes once you come back dude.

7. Right behind you, Blazin'Talon!

Cheers!

8. yeah i did it with my eyes closed laying down, very relaxing rest i must say though haha, i'm doing it again right now, not caring much for it browsing the internet and shit eyes open hope it works though

9. I bought 3 doses of heroin and 3 of morphine. They say the heroin one is 10x strong as Opium but I'm guessing that's advertising. After trying one dose of heroin It is safe to say that you need to be lying down in bed eyes shut. Also dim or turn the lights off and just try to get as comfortable as possible.

I've never done real heroin and don't wish to so I can't really compare the feeling, but I'm going to say it probably isn't what heroin is like. I haven't given up hope on it, but its sort of meh at this point. I felt pretty mellow and whatnot, but I'm still sort of not convinced. I do plan on trying it again though so I'll post my results in this thread.

10. I used peyote and quit after 70% because absolutley nothing had happened.

Well that and my Mrs. Rasta_Man pulled off my headphones and shouted "boo!" into my ear which scared the living daylights out of me.

I'm becoming increasingly skeptical of this thing.

Maybe my brain is just too strong :rolleyes:

11. Ok, I got interrupted by my father, and now I'm sick of listening to it. I got some closed eye stuff but it was kinda faint and boring. It felt like I was fighting to find the trip. I did notice however that amongst the random colours and swirlies that I say little lines like this llllllllll but longer and flowing so that the lines passed my eye in what seemed to be the same freq. as the noises in my ear. It was like they were little soundwaves or whatnot. I'm still getting olours when I close my eyes or even blink, and my hearing is kinda flangered but not majorly and it's already fading. I like the idea but I'd rather do DXM. Maybe I'll try it when I'm on DXM!!! I'm tempted to try more sedating ones. If they help me sleep or relax that would be kinda cool. Lexus, care to share yours?

12. see doesn't seem that great, nothing really in the description, but it says very very strong and say trip should be used first even though trip looks like much more fun...i'm probably not going to purchase anymore, maybe though, if i do i'd be more than happy to share, lexus i sent you a pm asking for it, but yeah please share!!

13. I'm really skeptical about this, but I'm gonna give it a try

14. After I try the morphine one I will send a copy of Heroin and Morphine to JB to host for the rest of you.

15. rapidshare.de as informed earlier in the thread real easy to use

16. you look back on it when your not stoned, and its weird. but when ur stoned you think its cool. however, i doubt you will feel any real effects, you will probably just feel weird the whole time.

however, i play to try peyote after i stoned up in a bit 8) yeaah

17. I wonder if you would feel anything not knowng what it is you are supposed to be taking. Like if I switched the angel sleepy one with cocaine before I sent it to you guys how many would feel sleepy and how many would still get a cocaine buzz 'cause that's what they thought it was,

Sorry if this didn't make any sense, I'm not high yet.

18. Like a placebo?

Thats what i think this whole this. just based on suggestion.

If you're sitting in the dark with headphones on and your eyes closed of course you'll feel relaxed!

19. If you guys would read the FAQ that comes with the program you'd answer most of your own questions.