Brainwave stimulation- listen & drug yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Apr 28, 2006.

1. somebody try mescaline or find a way to get these for free.

2. just don't want to forget this thread later.... can't run it on my mac :(

thedudeabides, what the fuck is a ginney pig?

3. too boring i'll try opium later... its so long

4. Program says theres an error and wont load.

5. I keep getting this error "ctrl_skinableform"

6. Me tooo

7. whoever buys a sound would you please host it at a file site so all of us could try it?

8. The registry thing doesn't work for me=(

9. Whats wrong? What should i explain futher. As for the other errors, i've heard they're common w/ i-doser.

10. When i get into the software folder, all i see is microsoft, which goes into media player.

11. Huh thats wierd, are you sure you typed Regedit? Maybe you have restricted access on your pc or something? Im pretty much lost.

12. You can do a search for IDoser while you're in regedit. That should help you find the reg key he's talking about.

13. I tried that and it takes me to the wrong folder, an idoser folder, but its not the one with the info about the doses. Be careful what you mess around with in the regedit, the files you want always have a name thats a chain of numbers e.g 622504

14. yea, I used regedit, Although I've only used it a few times before, I can follow directions, O well Opium didnt really have an effect on me

15. Are there any P2P programs or something out there that have this program so that you can DL the full version for free. I tried searching for it on LimeWire but it seems as though all of the files floating around on there are just virus'. Anyone know of a way to get this program for free, I mean it sounds cool but I wouldnt want to go out and pay money for it.

Also, for those of you getting the errors and such...try to DL it from this location and see if that helps any:

http://www.download.com/I-Doser/3000-2054_4-10396010.html

16. I dont think these are on any p2p's, you'd be looking for .drg files too. If someone bought them, they could send em to us, and then you can just delete thier registry values over and over.

They have itense looking ones in thier store:

Trip / Recreational (Very Strong) / 35 Minutes / This is a pure model recreation of a hallucinogenic experience. You will feel open-eye visual effects, lights gain auras, star-pattern effects, rainbowing around lighting, lights seem brighter and often more beautiful. You may experience feelings of time-dilation, belonging and connection, and increased emotional sensitivity. Gain a new perspective on current lifestyle and behaviors, feelings of connection with those around you, noticing things which are normally ignored or taken for granted, feelings of wonder, spirit, joy, sadness, despair, religious awakening, contentment and possibly latent psychological feelings can come out. Often referred to as our most powerful and life-altering dose, it is for this reason we DO NOT recommend it for everyone. Treat it as you would any other long trip. One of the most interesting effects is the feeling of awakening for the first time ever from a previous state of sleep, of liberation from what is now seen as a life-long state of bondage. Paradoxically, it is this new awareness, which feels normal and natural, and the previous fog, which is seen to have been unreal all along. The seeker is convinced that, once gained, this awareness is impossible to lose, but inexplicably by the next day it is just a memory. Be very careful - your life may change.

17. yeah if anyone wants to share the files i'll host them.
    and a gp is someone to test it out.

18. Hah damn, they are dead serious about this stuff. It seems pretty interesting though and I would really like to try the full version out sometime. Do you have to purchase it from the internet or can you pick this up at an electronics store or something that sells software?

Yeah, that would be nice if someone out there could share the files with the rest of us.

19. Well, when that happens, just hit F3 (search again) over and over until you reach the right folder. I couldn't find the folder manually the first time either, but when I did the search, I found it. :cool:

20. Holy shit! Did anyone notice that they have a 'Magic Key Utility'? Buy a dose and never have to renew it... and it comes with 30 doses: Calm ME, 5HTP, AntiSad, QuickHappy, Gray-B-Gone, QUIT!, Inspire, Marijuana, Opium, Cocaine, Hangover Cure, RAVE, Trip, Peyote, Heroin, Crystal Meth, Anti-Migraine, Downer, Tranquil, Anesthesia, Extend, Excite, Ecstasy, Masochist, Sleeping Angel, Lucid Dream, JuiceIT!, French Roast, Reset, and Out of Body. For $50, it might not be a bad idea... I just hate going through the whole paypal thing. :cool: