Brainwave stimulation- listen & drug yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Bad idea, I blame the alky.

2. it gives me an error..do I need to restart?

3. What're you talking about, Blazin'Talon?

Phh. i never said any of that. ;)

4. Oh shit I didn;t even think about that. Sorry admins. My best idea failed anyway, so maybe I'll jsut edit some this out fro liability purposes? If you wouldnt mind doing the same Rasta, I'd appreciate it.

5. I keep getting error after error to just open the trial
    now I have a a ctrl_skinableform error...

6. I did the opium one about 30 minutes ago and as soon as it ended I started listening to the 5htp1 and it is almost finished and I feel pretty good :p

As far as giving these people some money though, no thanks :) But cool find, nonetheless.

7. nevermind, i fixed it by finding the file online and now its working. its interesting that white noise does kind of alter my senses a bit, esp the things coming on liek sounds giant "hovering" type sounds that come creeping in. its definately an interesting atmosphere, its almost music about nothing.. but this could all just be a side effect of weed too

8. where can u try the opium one?

9. On I-Doser.com there is a link to download 3 more doses for sending a newsletter deal to 3 friends, put in bs emails and Bob's your uncle.

Oh and I'm about halfway through inspire right now but not so inspired...maybe it's cause I'm on teh computer instead of lying down with my eyes closed like they say. I did that for the coffee one...but it was only 5 mintues. This shits half an hour.

10. I wont say it worked. but listenin to white noise is more relaxing than having no music on. its like when the tv goes out or when the tv is on, im not paying attention to it but it eases my senses to have something on.

im lying down since starting the sleeping angel one and it is relaxing in that its nothing. while the coffee one i did have the lights on and actually had the energy to pack a bowl. im kind of comfy right now...

there might be something to it, and its probably all mental :p

11. This reminds me.. the "Ouhhmmm" that people hum during meditation matches the frequency of vibrating hydrogen, which makes up a large percent of our universe. I think it's the part between the O and the mm that matches it and that may be why "Ouhmm" is so popular as opposed to somethin like "derrr" lol. Supposedly lets you tap into the universe. I read this off a post here in the city.
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

12. Im biting the bullet and going to attempt to download the Genesis Stimulant. The Opium didnt do much for me. I'll tell you how it goes.

13. which one is that? id i had to try any, id get like. esctasy file and smoke up before that

14. Whoa this thread got big

15. leboski im not gunna lie YOU ARE A GOD. this music/frequencies provide an excellent experience. im doin opium atm while watching Itunes visualizer ... amazing

16. i couldn't install it properly
    bummer

17. I cant even try it cause it give me a control error:cry:

if someone can help me out that would be sweet...

18. these sounds are pritty cool. im listening to opium right now. i hoe you dont have to like concentrate or nothing because with adhd i loose my concentration with in seconds. god this is taking forevvvvverrr... haha. might have to smoke a bowl afterthis

19. No just relax and if you need to do something in the meantime, surf the web or something. Keep in mind that I only felt the opium one 20-40min after i listend to it.
    Oh and yes, smoke a bowl after, it totally enhanced my high like none other.