Brainwave stimulation- listen & drug yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lebowski, Apr 28, 2006.

1. QFT i'd liek to try this but i have a mac

2. that rapidshare link is dead, is there any chance i could get the zip file sent to me?

edit: also can someone try to purchase the pure ones (gamma and theta waves are the good ones, usually gamma is when people experience out of body experiences or feeling a 'presence', and theta waves are usually hypnotic states, or where we're at when we dream)

also rave, atom bomb, out of body experience and lucid dreaming seem like key ones (where lucid dreaming and out of body experiences are usually linked). I dont understand why people havent been trying for the lucid dreaming.

why would none of you want to fall asleep stoned as shit and control your dreams?

3. dude, has anyone tried to reuse the doses with the regedit code thing in the first post? because all i get now is this weird window that pops uo and this box that says "illegal execusion error" or some shit. help anyone?

EDIT:

okay just kidding. but for anyone who has this problem, just search regedit and wait til the search finishes. then you'll prolly have about 7 things show up. there'll be 2 applications that say regedit. click the one that is in all CAPS, not the lower case. clicking the CAPS application will result in the same thing as doing the start> run: regedit. hope this helps anyone.

4. i just did the alcohol one...man.i feel weird.

5. can you get a multiplier effect going, like mushrooms and esctacy lmfao

6. omfg. this shit does work. Do it stoned, with no backround noise. this is trippen me outl.

hehehehe im gonna do cocian all night...

hmmm annoying buzz that doesnt go away... check

hard to tell if this works. i'm only 28% through I guess my first e-line. idk. i'm getting tired and bored.

7. i tried the weed and coke doses and i felt nothing but bored and pathetic...

8. i just DL the mj one and ima bout to smoke a bowl and see if the hype is true...

9. you can download them on limewire or something.. just seach "i doser"