Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BrainGasm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, May 10, 2011.

1. I was out at night at this local spot where you can see my cities lights and its awesome and chill. The girls i was with, their friend showed up and decided to roll up one of the most perfect blunts ive ever smelt, smoked, and held.

So we smoke it, and we start casually talking about awesome inventions and things, and out of no where..one of the girls i was with, starts..making moaning noises and freaking out like she has something important to say. We ask her what happend, and she said she forgot. The other girl i didnt know then stated "Dont worry, it was just a BrainGasm"

My new favorite word. You may all proceed to post pictures with the words "Cool story bro" printed on them :]

2. What the funcake?

3. Aha nice. That would of been a little awkward, but I mean if she was hot that would be something different. That view must of been amazing, it sucks living in the suburbs.

4. You ever heard of snart? snizz? bart?

5. Son of a mother duck, I've never heard that one before!

Have any of you heard the term "Lady-Balls" used??:bongin: