Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Braindead

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fuguzilla, May 6, 2016.

1. Do you guys ever feel like smoking pot fries your brain? Or you know you feel a bit slower in general?
    I'm a gram a day smoker, been smoking every night for years, I never smoked in highschool or my college years but I recently went back to school to finish my degree and I noticed today I could not solve some math problems for shit. (Problems I use to do with my eyes closed)
    I was solving an inverse square law problem and my mind was just drawing blanks
    So I was just wondering if y'all ever run into similar problems?

I decided to lay off the smoke for a few days to see if I can get my brain back in shape.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I use as a medicine and feel the exact opposite. I get more accomplished and generally have an overall more structured day to day while medicated

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Cannabis makes you who you are...
    Food for thought it

4. Maybe it's just me then lol
    Oh wells, I'll continue to take this break maybe my tolerance will lower too

5. To me it made me
    Lazy as fuck so I keep it in moderation. As for focusing I usually have all my homework done before I smoke. Also I don't have trouble in school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think this is really a yes and no situation, because this totally differs for every smoker. Back when my tolerance was only fledgling, if I was on a real jag of only having heavier Indicas to buy, after a week or so, yeah, I'd notice a super half baked haze would settle over any second of the day I was sober. It never really hindered me negatively, or bothered me at all, really, because it's a handy side effect to have if you're like I was then and needing mitigation of anxiety to make dealing with work smoother. After time went on, though, I stopped getting that lingering haze more and more. To clarify, I never really had that happen with Sativas. The only thing I've had recently that brought that feeling back in any significant way is when I do dabs. Almost without fail, I will be pretty fried when all is said and done. Anyway, as your tolerance builds, I think it'll fade with time.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you're feeling brain dead, stop smoking for a bit.Give yourself at least a month and just take it week by week. If/when you start back up, start with smaller amounts and try to find the amount where it tips from enjoyable to braindead.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Marijuana messes with your short term memory which is important for solving equations, but nothing with marijuana is ever really permanent though. Lay off the weed and you should see a major improvement.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ya bro's day 4 and I'm feeling waaaay quicker than I normally do.
    I might light up on tuesday though for deadpool (btw if you havent seen it and you like crude humor it is the movie to see)

• Like Like x 1