Brain Tivo

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Steezworm, Nov 29, 2012.

1. So thoughts are composed of sub atomic particles, and despite the fact that that's real tiny, it means means they have a physical manifestation. If that is the case, they can be captured. And if THAT is the case, one could, in theory with the correct technology capture thoughts. Playing them back is a different story but no doubt it could be done. Anyways, if all this is true, you should in theory be able to record your dreams for later enjoyment. Just food for thought

2. I just saw this...train, bomb, can't think if the title. Good flick, sounds similar.

3. I call bs unless you have legit sources...

4. Thoughts are electric currents, electric currents are loose sub atomic particles. It's not about legit sources, that's some basic science shit

5. if technology gets to that point, think of how crazy and awesome your brain can be under different substances, and all those awesome ideas you had, even the ones which were really good ideas, but you forgot them :rolleyes: when we can capture all those thoughts and images inside your head, shits gonna get real :cool:

6. Exactly

7. What you speak of, with the inclusion of nearly everything from Inception, is already doable.

Trust me, I've talked it over with many high up officials around the globe.