brain sergery not rockit sceince

Discussion in 'General' started by dirtydingusus, Aug 2, 2009.

1. #81 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010

thank you i love to hear that i can inspire anyone!!!!
    the more people i can help the happier i am!!!

2. #82 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    i want to give a special thank you to everyone who stood up to the negative assholes who poked there head up!!!

the more we all stand up to this kind of thing in our lives the more positive we do the better off we are!

cast them off never let them drag you down!!!!

the world is always throwing crap at you and the better you are doing the more crap they throw!!!

fuck it just do you and never let them get you down!!!

3. #83 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

ment to get to this earyer ... lmao!!!
    the title of the thread is a reference to an inside joke to kind of take the edge off the seriousness of the whole situation...

4. your story would make a great book,an would be an inspiration to not just people with similier promblems,but just the average day person.

5. #85 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

thanks and i agree im starting to see that with the responses im getting here!
    dont care about being "known" but would love to know that others can gain from my experiences!!!

6. Haha,

Man I haven't been to this thread in a while. What a bunch of fucking assholes in this thread.

This kid's not lying. I've gone through the same shit as him and had the same exact surgery. Had seizures for first 13 yrs of my life and now have been 14 years successfully without them due to this Frontallobe removal.

To each one that doubts, go fuck yourself.

But seriously...A book on this subject would absolutely fail. If anything we're a good subject to be studied by hospitals and scientists, to which I have for years-and I think you have to.

7. #87 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    yes i have and they are still studying me... according to my neurologist i am a very rare case...for several reasons...in part because i never had just one it was always a string of them together also because of the sub clinical seizures where i have them and dont even know it wile its happening and then the way the drugs just wouldn't work...
    he has taken my info to conferences where he was speaking
    i am very happy to here your surgery was a success!
    hope you are making the best of your life!!!
    and damn i cant imagine having that surgery that long ago!!! my surgeon has told me how far they have come with it in recent yrs...

very happy for you!!!
    would love to hear anything you may have to tell?

and as for the book idk? whit the circumstances of my case it would be pretty interesting i think...?could be wrong but who knows?

8. #88 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

by the way i appreciate you calling me kid!!!makes me feel good!
    especially since you are what 27?
    and im 8yrs older than you!!!
    thanks!really no bullshit

9. #89 dirtydingusus, Aug 7, 2009
    ok back on track boys and girls...it was at this point i lost my job at the shipyard... i couldnt go back without note from doc and he wouldnt give me one that didnt say "no heights" all over it... so i was unemployed and trying to find work...i believe i should also tell you up untill this point for some time i had been feeling no emotions whatsoever for i dont even know how long?now i had been off lyrica for some time and on just the tryleptal...and they had started giving me generic tryleptal...very bad the generic was fucking me up and i was missing doses i didnt even know i was missing them the wife and my good friend had counted my meds and found that i had missed quite alot of doses... anyone familiar with this type of meds knows that you cant miss any doses at all...so doc put me back on the combo and got the insurance to cover the name brand now all of a sudden all the emotions i haddent had for several months came flooding in!! holy shit!!!talk about over load
    it was after this near death experience that i decided to agree to surgery at least i think thats when it was?
    and i also moved from where i was staying in with a friend i had known sense i was 15
    who just so happened to be trying to drink himself to death...

10. This is more entertaining than The Golden Girls

11. thank you!

12. They don't give people lobotomys for epilepsy and if you had one you'd be so mentally hanicapped you wouldn't know what was going on in your day to day life.

13. WRONG. You really need to do your research instead of continuing to spout off at the mouth when you've already been proven wrong.

Here's the story of a FULLY functioning individual who had a lobotomy decades ago. You can find many more with just a quick Google search, so I won't do anymore work for you.

'My Lobotomy': Howard Dully's Journey : NPR

This story also attests to how inaccurate the lobotomies of yesteryear were. They're much more successful and accurate now.

Stop being an asshat. Anybody who has taken psychology 101 in college knows that lobotomies are still performed, with great success.

14. HIGH All, fuck DirtyD you are so fucked up my Friend..or should I say was...what you been though I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and feel for you my Friend....no...sorry it's your Little Gaffers I feel for...I'll shut up now as I've been indulgeing in The Pussies and want to ((((((HUG))))) you All...and Yes I mean it. Man what you went though is nothing I can Fathom and can't think of anything to say but...Fucking hang in there and fucking Love what you have and try to hang on to it Bro....Life's too short and when you it's gone....well what's life about...Family!!!!

Much Love to You DirtyD and I mean it...PM me if you really need to Talk as I'm here for my GC Bro's and Sisters....Fuck the Nay sayers as they don't know my Friend and much Kudos to you for putting up with negativity that some has come here to say to you.

Give your Old Lady a ((((HUG)))) from us up here on The Wet Coast and give the LiL' Dingy a Super (((HUG))) my Friend....just wish more of you were around.

15. [​IMG]

16. Hahahahah. Beat me to it. Yours is much neater than mine would have been.

17. #97 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

lmfao... i love it!!! i am strange enough that people dont believe in me!!!!

so that makes me as cool as ghosts and vampires and Santa !!!holly shit im as cool as Santa!!!!

18. #98 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

the ignorance of the foolish masses never ceases to amuse me!!!:)

19. #99 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

thank you oh so much my brother...crazy the things this life throws at you from time to time my friend i suppose in the end all that really matters is what you do with it along the way !

20. #100 dirtydingusus, Aug 8, 2009

and at least some of you have to be amused by my spelling?

just cus i know it wrong doesnt mean i can figure out what right is ?