brain sergery not rockit sceince

Discussion in 'General' started by dirtydingusus, Aug 2, 2009.

1. I'm so glad I found this thread. Your story is amazing and is somewhat relateable. My mom used to have seizures and stuff, but it was when I was just a little kid and I don't know much about it unfortunately. I await to hear the rest of your story.

RJ.

2. a) he is an older member then you are
    b) what troll would sit here and make a huge sincere story about them having brain surgery WITH pictures of the scars and him in the hospital
    c) thats a really fucked up thing to do when someone is sharing such a tragic story of their life with us, i think you need to learn some respect dude or STFU and GTFO

3. your the fucking troll dude,thats intense shit OP,i really hope the best for you,you must be a really strong person to deal with all that an still be sane.

4. its surgery not s3rg3ry. Fail. Fail cats.

[​IMG]

5. Dude... he had a piece of his brain removed and you're critiquing his spelling? Thats pretty fucking low.

6. seriously people need to fuck off,i dont spell much worse then this dude,an i have my full brain lol,you critzing some dudes spelling whos part of his brain got removed is totally a bitch thing to do,go troll in some other forum bro.

7. #67 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010

thank you very much....they are native Alaskan art work Tlingit is the tribe great people! spent some time with a few of them wile i was there very"real" people

8. #68 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

thank you i hope my story helps anyone ! even in a small way it makes me happy to share!

9. #69 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

thank you... again we will always find assholes no matter where we go...just dont let the negativity of others drag us down and all will be well!
    seriously thank you and everyone who has stood up for me!!!!

some people just cant understand because they would never go out of there way to try and help others....and some are just jealous cus they know they couldnt stand strong and make it thru real challenges ...that's a choice they made
    everything in life is choices either you chose to be strong and accept the challenges that come your way as a way to become a stronger person or you lay down and fail and never grow!

thru the yrs i have found some amazing people here !just glad i can share with those who have the mind to understand!

anytime in history when one man has stood up and told others that they to can be strong and face this world with there head up and succeed that person has been attacked by the small minded people of the world because those who do stand up on there own make them look bad

thank you all

more to come!

10. #70 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

lmao! thanks but who said i was sane before????

i forget who said it i believe it was Socrates or Instine..."in an insane world in is the sane man who would appear insane!
    anyone can have the strength i have if they just believe in themselves!!!
    it is a choice we make whether we realize it or not!!

11. #71 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

lmfao!!!! never could spell...thank you regardless!!!
    in school i was in boom-boom spelling and gramer class and advanced reading class... did very well(advanced classes)for math and science as well...have a type of dislecsia..
    not the backwords type but i forget what they called it

regardless if you ever went to church the most important lesson you can take from there for living your life is that you reap what you sew...not in some distant after life but here and now in this life!!!
    Carma a bitch!

12. #72 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    this is another blog by the wife ...you know i was pissed at her when i left...but she really went threw the ringer...it must have been pure hell for her!!! yet even after we separated she took me to all my doctors appointments she made sure i was getting taken care of as far as my health...no way i would have made it thru this without that at the time...i would have just wondered into the forest some where and never come back i was in what is called status seizure many times i never had just one seizure at a time

The Status of Lew's Brain Feb 21, 2009
    Current mood: [​IMG] accomplished
    Category: Life
    Since so many people want to know what's up with Lew's brain I am going to blog whenever we have new test results or appointments scheduled so everyone knows what's up~
    His last trip to the hospital for severe seizures was in November when the doctor said brain surgery was really the only option he has left if he hopes to regain a "normal" life. We've got him restabilized on his medications and he now has temporary insurance that will cover his tests and the surgery. He is re-signed up with Epoilepsy Services as well.
    So far he has had an MRI of the brain which we haven't gotten the results of, a PET Scan, which showed the neurologist exactly where the seizures are starting and where they travel around the right side of his brain. He has also had a WADDA test, where they put each half of the brain to sleep and ask questions and show flash cards and test motor skills to make sure the left side can compensate for the right side after the surgery. He passed this test with flying colors, in fact it seems his left side is already compensating for the malfunction on the right side as far as his speech and being able to identify common objects. After this test his neurologist said he was taking all the test results to the Neuro Surgery Board to get him approved for surgery. He did this yesterday and we should hear something next week about whether or not he was approved.
    Next is the neuro-psych evaluation which we are waiting on them to call us with an appointment and we have an appointment with his neurologist the end of March. This appointment may be moved up sooner if we can get the neuro psych eval done and the board approved him.
    Things are starting to finally move quickly. While this is a good thing it also means that surgery could happen very soon, which of course is frightening. He's been given excellent chances of coming out of the surgery seizure-free, there is virtually no chance of death, although there is a small chance it could make his seizures worse.
    On a personal note, we are still separated but remain best friends. There is no fighting, no arguing, no bitterness. Sometimes just sadness for all we have lost~

me again...i know some of this is out of order but you all get the idea...

13. #73 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    some fucking where in a time long ago they poked holes in peoples skulls in order to let the demons out... now that's what they are doing to me

14. #74 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    ok so its november 08
    all this is from what i was told after i remember none of it except a cupple flashes

they tell me i was not answering the door to go to work..this is odd cus i love to work!!!
    so they check on me and i am having grand mal seizures i had hit my face on door to bathroom fucked up the door had a nice cut down my face from forehead across eye down cheek thought latter i would have a bad ass scar but it healed and i got no scar...they had the paramedics out 3 or 4 times and they called the wife she ended up having to get a court order for them to take me to hospital apparently i has out of grand mal and in partial seizures when they would get there and i was violent with them and would tell them to leave i wasnt going to the hospital...
    when they finally got me there i am told it took 18 people to tie me to the bed because i was punching and kicking them...(by the way my martial arts training probably didnt help them in this situation) i have a cupple flashes of some one at foot of bed and me kicking them... the wife said at one point i kicked her and she hit the wall and slid down to the floor...( i have mentioned that she got the worst end of this whole epilepsy deal)

so they tell me they pumped me full of more adivan then they have ever given a human being ever! and i still came to every 15 min and started kicking and punching people even with the restraints
    i am told that noone knows how many i had before they found me but as far as they know i had 15 grand mal seizures in 3 hrs the doc has never seen anyone live thru that before....and after they got that stopped i had 3 straight days of back to back partial seizures....status seizure

at one point they had me in the burn unit cus it was the only place they had room... i have flashes of it everything was whit and bright and people would come to see me all in white gowns and hats and masks with only there eyes showing and they sounded like people i knew and there eyes i knew...but everything elts was covered i was tied down to bed i felt like i had been abducted by aliens !!!!
    and was still having partial seizures it was fucked up!!!!
    at one point after they moved me out of there and a tiny little mail nurse came and asked if i would behave wile he moved my arm he had to let it lose and retie it in new spot...i said oh yes i will be nice...as soon as it was lose i spun my arm to wrap the strap around it and pull him to me grabbed his shirt lifted him over the bed till he was face to face with me and told him if he didnt let me free i would fucking kill him!!!they sent a much bigger nurse...
    the wife said i fought those restraints so much she is surprised i didnt break something like my arm...

i dont remember when i got out or who took me home??

more to come my brothers and sisters...

15. #76 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    also a funny fact...

we decided at one point that we would all have been better off if i had gotten terets (sp?)syndrome at least we could have had fun with that
    i had a friend in highscool who had it and he and i would have a blast!!! nothing like being in a public place yelling "fuck fuck fuck cunt pussy fuck fuck fuck ass ass ass "and no one understanding what the fuck is up!!!
    i miss that guy

16. dingus! :wave:

still here and reading! fuck the haters and trolls!

totally go for the book and if you can have your wife help with it too. maybe it can be a bonding experience to get yall back on the same page?

17. #78 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

glad your still here and fuck ...people in general suck...not many"real"people out there got lots of dumb fucks who have to put others down to feel better bout themselves...
    they only get out of it what they put in..if all you put in is negativity that's all you will get out of it ...they dont bother me i just sit back and laff at them...carmas a bitch!

18. #79 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    btw ...our education system does fail so many people its not even funny!
    so yes the schools fail but not necessarily the students
    what is most important is what you learn about life and how to live it!
    not being able to spell has never held me back any more than i let anything elts hold me back!!!

anything is possible my brothers and sisters!!!

19. Wow, you're inspirational. I'm glad to see you seem to have come out of this with a great attitude on life. Hat's off to you man +rep