brain sergery not rockit sceince

Discussion in 'General' started by dirtydingusus, Aug 2, 2009.

1. #41 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    also in her blog as a responce

Lewis is finally at the point where we are looking into epilepsy support and possibly surgery before he loses everyone in his life he loves because they just can't deal, me included. We have never had it easy, challenges our whole marriage, but this is a whole new ballpark. Instead of fighting an issue together this has split us apart and we're trying to find a way through it. We also have several children involved, his mine and ours. If there is a way to get through it we're trying to find it!

a response by me....at one point was holutionateing so much i was looking right at shannon and asked her a questgen...i swear i heard load and clear ...fuck you!...yet was looking at her mouth and could tell that was not what she said...asked her again what she had just said...she replyed (with a confused look) yes? i know she said yes ...but swear to you i heard ...fuck you!

by her...I remember that, you looked like you were getting really pissed off for a second, then reconsidered~ then asked me what I really said~ you still have episodes of this, because often you do not hear what I am saying or misinterpret it

by me...
    ok good start...and omg!is there alot more to it ...you will like u said have to update it as u go ...

so there is not so much i can tell considering i dont realy remember most of it? espesialy the first yr...hardly remember a thing from that time...
    and it would be nice to have a job were i could stay on the ground for awile...at least till this shit is under controle...i like the hights and all like it alot acctualy...the higher the better...
    just dont know how safe it is right now...
    the best way to discribe the blank look tha t she mantioned is like being half way into a daydream you cant wake from....not realy all here or all there ither
    the sesures i am aware of that she mentioned are like a fussy rythmic feeling coming over me assosated with sounds usualy musical and occasionaly vissuals as well reminisent of dreams i have had...and allways the tast of pennys in my mouth...have had them all my life never thought they were sesures? just part of my life?
    now that they have progressed into the walking talking man inside a blackout...i dont enjoy them the way i once did....

i dont want to have this sergery...but starting to think there i have run out of choices...

something has to change or i will be spending alot of time by myself ...

by her....Yes, there is so much more to add, but this was just a start, has to start somewhere LOL I am hoping we can use this as a platform to reach out to others, to help us and to help those who haven't made it this far yet~

by me...
    fuck epilepsi....sergery soon...cant live with it anymore ....it has no love for me...ruined our lives it needs to go away

by her...
    That's a big part of the problem with Lew's, he doesn't know and often I don't even know he is having them until later when he can't recall a conversation or situation. We have done the online research but his type is very rare and there just isn't a wealth of information available about it

2. Dude i call bullshit, if you got a lobotomy they wouldn't let you out of the mental institution and they wouldnt give you one for epilepsy in the first place. Troll

3. Obvious troll is OBVIOUS^^:poke:Think before you post:rolleyes:

4. #44 OneLove., Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009

Man, he had an account here a while ago (I believe around 2002) and is just telling his story. Don't knock his shit, he's been through alot. C'monnn... :rolleyes:

Edit: Your wife is an amazing person...

5. You couldn't be more wrong. Lobotomy's not only taking out huge chunks of the brain. Do you know anything about neurology or psychology?

Lobotomy's happen quite often. Mostly on accident and people live normal lives just fine outside of asylums.

And OP, great stuff man. I hate to sound like everyone else but this shit touches the soul. You need a book written after you.

6. #46 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010

what do you think epilepsy surgery is?

lmfao!!!

7. thank you and who cares its cool they can believe what ever they want....
    they are obviously not the people im looking to reach

8. #48 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

thank you very much ...the part they removed my entire right temporal lobe affects memory and personality they did a shit load of tests before hand to make sure id be cool without it...apparently the left side had been making up for the right for a long time!

people like them are not who i am looking for anyway

and you know i am seriously thinking of writing a book...the editor is going to hate me tho...between my speeling and lack of grammer

9. #49 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    if you readers get nothing elts ...take away the fact that you can over come anything!!!!!

10. Dude I read this article the other day. It's not the same situation but it's very similar on how it's affecting your social life.

Hope you enjoy it. There are other people out there going through the same shit as you, you're not alone!

Jani's at the mercy of her mind - Los Angeles Times

Tell me what you think.

11. Great thread, subscribed. I'll be watching this one.

12. #52 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

wow i feel for her and especially for her family

it was my wife who had the worst end of it ....she has to remember all the shit i cant...

13. #53 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009
    sergery - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

here is pics of scar after surgery and a cupple other surgery related pics and a bunch of other pics....but this will take you right to stapled up hole in my head they took the shit out of

i am disappointed i didn't get a better scar!!!!!
    intend to tattoo a zipper on it when it is healed enough!!!
    surgery was only cupple months ago...may 7th 09

14. Intense story bro. You could have a movie made after you, a Forest Gump-like movie where you tell your story to a whole bunch of different strangers.

And I noticed in your photo gallery that you have pictures of BEARS, the most gnarly animal on the planet. FUCK YEAH :metal:

15. #55 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

hell yes ...and those bears are in Juneau Alaska i lived there for a cupple yrs fucking beautiful place!!!!!

16. Perhaps instead of calling someone a liar, you should go read a basic neurobiology text.

Why would a lobotomy leave him in a mental institution? You must be thinking of the botched lobotomies all throughout the 20th century, where people were left incapacitated for mistakes made by surgeons. We've come a long way in our knowledge of what areas of the brain correspond to which aspects of life, as well as in basic brain surgery techniques. I'm working towards getting my masters in applied neurobiology right now, and just witnessed a partial frontal lobe lobotomy that went through the Brodman's area of the prefrontal cortex (the area responsible for voluntary motor movement) and left the guy with minimal problems. Had the surgeon cut even a fraction of a millimeter too far the guy probably would have been paralyzed.

Also, lobotomies are done on a daily basis for epilepsy. In serious cases it will always be done. My epilepsy stems from having a brain tumor removed, which also removed part of my frontal cortex, and left me epileptic. People who have partial lobotomies can still be functioning members of society. I like to think that I'm an excellent example of that.

School yourself before calling somebody out about something you know nothing about.

17. #57 dirtydingusus, Aug 6, 2009

thank you vary much!!!!
    some people just want to think they know it all...its cool seriously there loss

what i want is for everyone to know that anything can be overcome!!!!
    look at yourself...you are not letting that shit hold you back!
    there will always be negative people in this world...
    and they will never hold the rest of us back unless we let them!!!

hell i woke up from surgery feeling like i woke from a very long very bad dream! feel beter than i have in yrs!!!!thinking more clearly than i have in a long time!!!
    woke up and told them i wanted to go for a walk...they said i shouldnt even be talking yet from the anistesha(sp?) the surgery was best thing i could have possibly done!!!

18. by the way much more to come!!!!

19. well rockit science isnt brain surgery either:rolleyes:

20. Those are some wicked tattoos, especially the aboriginal style ones.