Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brain Fried

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ibrahim12345, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Lately I've been smoking and waking up with my head feeling fried(no pain whatsoever) but still I can tell I smoked they day before, especially if it was an indica cause I'll wake up a little slower but relaxed as fuck... Does this happen to you guys?

2. Yeah waking up sucks bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. just smoke some more and go to math class

4. yeah that happened to me today actually. as soon as you smoke a fatty it goes away

5. it's ok Dude. relax ) All smoker's wake up with this feeling )

6. growing pains. life is hard af. but if you think about it, when you get home you get to blaze.
    everybody wins when life is on high

7. #9 Abe421, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Same thing used to happen to me for a the first couple weeks I really started smoking. Then I just woke up one morning after smoking last night, and felt great. It was all good from there on, started waking up feeling pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. first hour or so of the day I feel that way if I smoke myself to sleep which I often do, it is however generally accompanied with a nice feeling of relaxation which I enjoy, if I have work to do then it's nothing a little caffeine can't fix.