brain freeze death

Discussion in 'General' started by bakedint, Jun 1, 2008.

1. if you get a big enough brain freeze, like if you beer bonged an entire ICEE, do you think it could cause permanent or substantial damage?

2. No definitly not.

3. You would literally have to freeze your brain, which would involve temperatures so low that you would have frostbite on the inside of your mouth and throat. So no, not with food or drink at least.... I'm pretty sure it would require dry ice or a substance that could stay liquid well below 32 degrees. Brain freezes are caused when the cold food/liquid you're consuming cools down the blood vessels in the back of your throat. They don't actually freeze, but they become cold enough that the blood thickens a little bit and just barely starts to clog up. Your body heat and the warm blood flowing in dissolves it very quickly though, so like I said it would have to involve extreme temperatures to do permanent damage.

4. Want me to lock you in a walk-in freezer to find out? :)

5. One time a friend and I had a race to see who could get a brain freeze the fastest. I started sucking like a 2 dollar whore on my straw, and decided that wasn't quick enough, so I took off the lid and gulped the stuff. I finished the whole cup before the brain freeze hit me....and it was the worst pain ever. I would have rather gotten kicked in the nuts.

But other than that, no.

6. You know what would be cool? Y'know how everyone always asks "You get one superpower, what is it?" It would be a nasty superpower to be able to give people brain-freezes just by menacingly pointing a finger.

[​IMG]

7. :smoke: lmfao, sky dog couldn't rep you..

8. I think its about time I said this to you... I'm so fucking glad your in no position of power cause you would be a magnifying glass and we would all be ants.

:p

9. ahh haha!! thats too funny you said that, i could totally see sky dog doin' that!
    you hit the nail on the dot bro, keep 'stackin.