Brain found in KFC

Discussion in 'General' started by AcousticToker, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Man dont ruin popcorn chicken for me

2. Yeah, but he ordered chicken... not brain.

--

And that shit is nasty man... ewwwwe..... I'm never eating anything from KFC...

3. Id rather eat a brain than bull testicles.

4. man that's a damn shame. I sincerely hope KFC does not make mistakes like this again because KFC is my favourite food. I love it more than sushi, linguini, or whatever the fuck

5. Not gonna lie, i'd be pretty pumped if I got a brain, as long as I didn't eat it a little before noticing. Brains are fuckin cool.

6. ew.. but honestly what do you expect.. its KFC i literally was not surprised at all. their famous bowl is fucking bomb tho, not gonna lie + brains can't fit in popcorn chicken so, winning.

7. It probably tasted really good

8. This is like that scene when Anthony Hopkins pan fried Ray Liotta's brain in the movie Hannibal.

9. I felt this way before the whole brain thing. I keep a Popeyes bag hangin out my back pocket. Popeyes for life dawg

10. I think the nearest popeyes to me is 2hrs.

Never ate there, for the record.

11. Are you serious? Rocky mountain oysters are supposed to be WAY better tasting than brain. What are your reasons... haha

12. At least it's healthier than rats.

PS. Couldn't click on the picture, fok dat

13. I'm so sorry :(

14. fuck man, you're seriously going to keep eating that garbage? do you have the slightest clue what actually goes into KFC (or any fast food/processed food)? Or is your post just trolling? :confused:

15. We call 'em calf fries here.

Not that I've tried one.

Still not that open to new experiences quite yet.

16. Only getting chicken nuggets from now on.

17. So you want to eat solidified breaded chicken guts slurry?

18. Yes.

Well, now that you mention it, not anymore, after that. :(