Brain found in KFC

Discussion in 'General' started by AcousticToker, Jan 10, 2013.

1. It looks like there is a cat face on top of the brain

Edit: forgot to express my disgust on the brain in food part, ewwww

2. i kno a few Indonesians and Chinese that would pay top dorrar for that

3. It's not entirely surprising.

If you watch a video on the shit they put in it normally you wouldn't be so disgusted at the fact they've put a brain in it.

4. There's nothing wrong with eating brain the United States has some weird views on food we don't eat organ meat we just throw it out which is extremely wasteful we also don't eat bugs because we believe their gross even though bugs are very healthy and sustainable

5. That's not even a brain.

6. No, its a deep fat fried brain.

Of course there's nothing wrong with eating a brain, its a good source of omega-3. But if you order a chicken fillet, to find out its a brain on your first bite... That's a problem.

7. This has been posted already

8. Brain is good for you

9. Do you know how large the average chicken brain is? It's somewhere around the size of your thumbnail.

It's not a brain.

10. No one made a zombie comment yet? pathetic....

11. Surely that makes it even worse..?

12. I just read that it was a kidney, so I guess it depends on what you consider more disgusting lol. All I know is I wouldn't touch that bitch regardless of what it is.

13. [​IMG]

14. That is fuucked up.

15. It was an accident i assure you. I was working at KFC and my buddy came in with a dog brain. I told him to get the fuck outta here but he wouldnt leave till i saw the brain. I pulled him into the kitchen he showed me the brain. I said great now get the fuck outta here. He said not before i tasted it,long story short he stuck it in my face i slapped it out of his hands and it fell into the deep fryer. I quickly left the restraunt and havent returned. Im sorry about whos ever meal i ruined

16. Shit's nasty, nice thread OP! Good thing I've never enjoyed/ hardly eaten there.

17. My cousin actually found a brain still attached to the brain stem in a piece of Popcorn chicken from KFC. I don't think it made the news around here, but they took it to the local health department that confirmed it was indeed a brain. This happened years ago though. Nasty shit, regardless.

18. I just died. Lol

19. Hahaha, I just had some of that popcorn chicken today...