Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brain fog

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Jan 22, 2013.

1. I seem to be getting cloudiness in my brain alot. I cant concentrate and I keep spacing out. Does anyone else have this?

2. Ur high :hello:

3. No but this usually happens when I haven't smoked.

4. Oh dam not sure why that's happening, but i do notice that I space out sometimes when not baked.

Don't quote me here I'm not sure.. But can thc be released back into the bloodstream? If so, maybe that's why we have random periods of "cloudiness" and "spacing out"

5. It will pass with time.
    After a year or two of daily use I felt that way.

Kinda like you're stoned and confused but you know you're sober.

The longer you smoke the less this happens.

It could just be your body's way of telling you it'd rather be stoned.

6. I'm new to smoking MJ and I sometimes get this. I just get random moments of being confused for no particular reason and then I start laughing afterwards when I realize what just happened lol.

7. Ok, so I've recently had my opinion changed about the weed culture, another conversation for another time though.

I smoked weed for the first time at new year when I visited family, I enjoyed it, but it was a mixed with tobacco, I don't wanna ankle tobacco. Having said this I've bought a small pipe (budbomb), and I'm in the process of getting some weed of a work mate. What can I expect smoking weed, using a pipe, with no tobacco, I have a general idea and know to "take it easy" but what can you guys tell me about it?

Cheers.

8. With a pipe it's going to be more concentrated hits. So you might cough a lot being a beginner.

Smoke a little bit. Seriously if you're new a hit or two should do you fine for a while.

Prepare yourself by getting a drink ready, you're going to need it.

Other than that sit back and enjoy the ride.

9. I haven't been smoking long and I've only smoked blunts and joints so the only piece of advice I can give you is enjoy yourself :smoke:

10. Thanks dude. I'm 31 by the way and from England, I feel like I've been cheated in my younger years into believing that weed is a bad thing, when in-fact, from what I've learned over the past couple of months, it's quite the opposite. A lot more people need to realise what I've realised, make weed legal everywhere, not just from a social point of view but also for medicinal reasons. Enough said for now.

Cheers

11. How long have you been smoking regularly for OP? I've been smoking pretty much at least once a day for about a year, the first 8-9 months were fine, I was just getting high before bed, didn't seem to affect or change me at all.

After that I started to get more depressed and always feel like I was in a haze, so I started smoking more.

Got to the point where I realized my body just preferred being high at that point.

For me, after awhile of smoking once daily my brain adjusted to being high, to the point where being in two states of sobriety every day started to confuse my brain. I was much more in control when I was high than I was for the first 8 months, provided I stayed high all day (first smoke always gets ya).

I ended up making the decision between being high all day, or sober most of the time and smoking 2 or 3 times a week, went with the latter going usually 2 times a week and my head is a thousand times clearer.