Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Floydian, May 8, 2008.

1. #1 Floydian, May 8, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

2. yea people are retarded

just be like "alcoholism is defined as a dependency on alcohol, not on drinking a shot here n there to chill, i dont get drunk by myself, and you guys are stupid as fuck thinking ur cool cuz you can drink this or that much, y dont u do urself a favor n catch some alcohol poisoning"

3. Being able to drink that much really isn't something to be too proud of. I know a guy who drinks at least a few 40's a day and a bottle, maybe more of gin, vodka, ice 101 or whatever he has at the time and he just recently turned 21. And it's every. single. day. Not to mention he smells like ass all the time and hardly ever eats cause a majority of his money goes for alcohol.

4. #4 Floydian, May 8, 2008

5. I have bordered that fine line of alchoholism, and just a ocasional user. I go off and on, with booze. I enjoy it everyonce in a while, but everything in moderation you know. And, bragging about how much you can drink is just stupid, bragging about how much of anything you can do is stupid because when it comes time to live up to it...you better be fucking able to everytime or your a chump. But, I enjoy the harder booze too, homeade moonshine, everclear, bicardi 151. But, when you get the good shit, grey goose, patron its good to moderate it, and enjoy it, not just do it to get the alchohol buzz.

6. #6 Floydian, May 8, 2008

7. 151 taste like shit lol to me anyways, hand me a bottle of jager anyday and I will be fine.

8. i agree bragarts in general are quite the annoyance. . .

that being said i can handle more than i appear to be able to,
    ive been conditioning my liver since high school :D

and there is a reason its called liquid courage