Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bracelet pipe or dugout?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stealthy_toker90, Oct 1, 2014.

1. #1 stealthy_toker90, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Hey guys, I still live with my parents and I have to hide my pot smoking from them. I might have occasions were I go to someone's house or if I go hunting or something where I might have the chance for a quick smoke. Should I get a bracelet pipe or a dugout with a one hitter, and I'd like to know why you chose your answer.

Also I wouldn't mind any other suggestions for a quick stealthy toke.

2. I have a dugout and it's absolutely amazing when I'm not at my house and out and about.  I don't know about the bracelet pipe, seems like it would smell a little bit and be hard to clean.  

With a dugout you have a place to store your weed, with a bracelet pipe you gotta carry your stinky bag of weed with you.  A dugout can store 2+ grams in it and is smell proof because both the weed and the pipe is inside and sealed off in the dugout.  Make sure to get a one hitter with serrated teeth on the end like this or it can clump to the bottom sometimes. (http://thediggeronehitter.com/buy-onehitters-and-dugouts/#!/2-inch-or-3-inch-Original-Digger®-One-Hitter/p/1758010/category=1873453).

I use my dugout with my one hitter digger that looks like a cigarette, and it's absolutely perfect to use while taking a stroll somewhere because you can load it up while walking very easily, light it up like a cigarette, take a puff, blow it out, and it will be long gone before anyone smells it if you walk fast.  

3. Not only what he said, but bracelet pipes are usually cheap and real shitty

4. Dugout is definitely the way to go. As Lysergic said, it's great because you have a place to store you're weed, and if it get a decent one, it'll last for a good while. Plus they're really easy to pack. All you have to do is stick the one hitter down there a few times, and it'll pack itself.

Bracelet pipes are usually cheap, and I don't think they look good at all.

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. #5 stealthlife, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    I think the dug out is the best tool for a stealth smoker...I used one for years with excellent results.

Really conserves your herb, sneak a toke almost anywhere, carries some stash with you...just add a small lighter and you're good to go.

I prefer the nice wood boxes and cigarette style bat...even a super nice one is pretty cheap. The bats clean up like new with a pipe cleaner/alcohol and if you get super lazy you can buy a new bat for $4.

For a stealth smoker a nice dugout will quickly be your new best friend :)

I am still stealth but now it's all with MFLB vaporizer, an excellent choice for stealth also.

Good Luck...Stay Lifted