Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brace yourselves, 4/20 is coming!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, Apr 8, 2023.

1. I have COPD so I don't smoke anymore, other than a small toke here and there for the taste. I miss that... And the ritual of breaking up the bud, packing a bowl, or rolling a joint, whatever. Anyway,,,

I LOVE to get high, so I had to find a different delivery method. I've been experimenting with cannaoil infusion for about six months now and I wish I'd known about it forty years ago. It's simple and economical, but a little time consuming. And I can make my oil as potent as I want it. And I like it potent. I use it in baked goods, sauces, in salad dressing, condiments etc. It's uses are only limited by the imagination. A couple bites of a brownie, or a few drops of oil on the tongue and I have a nice little buzz. At higher doses, it's rocket fuel.

I've pushed the envelope several times to see just how high I could get and I ended up holding onto the couch so I wouldn't fall off, with wild head rushes every few seconds. Time stood still, and if I shut my eyes I saw what I'd describe as frames of a movie reel going from right to left across my field of vision in bright, almost psychedelic colors. Crazy chit.... And all that from some decent bud infused in canola oil.

I just thought if by chance you were local, I'd try to help a brother out. Start you out with a hi test brownie and a few tokes of some good bud, and if worse came to worse, stick a straw in an 8 ounce bottle of my most potent oil and let you have at it. Lol

It was pointed out to me that you're not in a legal state and I never encourage anybody to break the law. Hopefully weed will be legal soon where you are, so you can try some different methods and find something that works for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Yeah I don’t know if a specific med I’m on or something is killing my high or why I can’t seem to get High easy?? ouch copd sorry…

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Thank you, and I wish you the best with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fuck yeah buds I have the day off! Idk what I want to do, I should make plans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Or just get high as fuck and come what may are my plans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 420 is right up there with Cinco de Mayo and Superbowl Sunday for me. This year apathy prevails. :cry: It might be a small party but I'll hold up my end. :rave-girl: I'd like to party with some of you cowboys/cowgals. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Heck yea 420 almost here and my birthday is 421, best time of year !

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mine is on July 9th so one day before oil day.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I was going to take 4/20 off but I've now got two people coming to interview for possible positions at my firm that morning at 9 and 930am. (then I do plan to take the rest of the day off)

Its for an entry level position and mostly 25 and under people are applying. Seriously considering if I should wait till lunch to smoke up that day, or just take a $10 uber from my house to the office and do the interviews lifted.

Got 3 days to decide if I'll play it straight, or give a....
    upload_2023-4-17_15-13-52.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Personally I'd wait till lunch...420 is all day my man ! On a side note, you sound like one bad ass boss man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. That is one of the best parts of working from home. I never have to worry about working while high.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. So when VA legalized possession and home cultivation, one of the first employee questions I got was 'can we smoke weed now"

Personally I was like "just add cannabis to the alcohol section of the employee handbook" I don't give a crap what people do on their time, but if you show up to work drunk or visibly high, yeah it might be your last day. (I mean I'll at least hear you out, you tell me your wife packed up the kids and left last night, I'll probably tell you to get your shit together and come back tomorrow, or take some vacation or sick days until you can maintain yourself at work)

Here is the problem, we do work at a lot of places that do require at least yearly drug testing from anyone contracted to work on said sites. So for example, if I want to keep the contract we have at the big pharma plant in my area, all employees who enter that site must submit a clean drug test (even weed since they are an international giant corp) every year.

Also. our corp insurance does require a drug test if any employee is involved in a workplace accident (accidentally runs a scissor lift into something etc) and I let people know up front I probably can't protect them if the choice is between letting them go in that case or losing our insurance coverage.

So I changed the policy as thus. Every new employee has 60 days from hire to pass a drug test 100%.
    After that (and for some of my existing folks who have been around 10+ years) the policy is that every year, between 1 January and the end of March (approx 90 days) you pick the day you want to drive over to the occupational health clinic and piss in the bottle.

I mean, I'm not giving up a contract that supports 2-3 full time employees just because someone can't find a way to pass a drug test with 2 months advance notice once a year. I mean, I think thats fair.

Thanks for the compliment though mate, I'd always rather treat my people well, make less money personally and do less work, rather than slave drive and burn people out, esp in an industry where most new hires need 3-6 months of licensing and training at full salary before they ever bring a penny worth of billing back.

I guess this wall fits in the 4/20 thread though, as those of us who will be celebrating should also take a moment for all our sober mates who won't be able to join us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. LOL And for a decade I had no Idea what 420 actually meant.
    Been smoking from 72. Thats ok I didn't know what blunt was either.
    In my day a lid was 10 bucks

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. And I think of myself as long time smoker and you've been smoking since two years before I was born and I am now an old man myself. What the fuck was a lid though exactly?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I feel like I might need to sand and stain a nice piece of wood, and use a hand router to carve in that phrase in and hang it above my shop / garage.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. A lid is a ounce

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I was smoking weed off the fan tail of my ship off the coast of Nam in 74 and 75.
    I got kids about your age.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. #38 Vintage_Toker, Apr 17, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    Good idea. That wood be cool... If you do, please post a picture of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. And I thought I was funny... :lmafoe: