Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brace yourselves, 4/20 is coming!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, Apr 8, 2023.

1. It is currently April 8th so there are only 12 days left until pot day! I wouln't want anyone on the Grasscity forums let 4/20 come upon any of you unawares.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I'm saving up all the Kief I can get, until the day arrives.
    I also have a nice supply of Homegrown on hand.
    And Edibles, too.

Gonna be the best 4/20 in Years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. #3 Vintage_Toker, Apr 9, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    Cool, sounds like you're all set... Enjoy!

I'm ahead 28 ounces of oil at the moment, along with a pan and a half of hi test brownies to tide me over. My lungs being what they are I really can't smoke much anymore, but the oil is like Franks hot sauce... "I put that shit on everything". Thanks for the reminder.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I am going to skip 4/20 this year just to be safe from rando drug test day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. :( That's Sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. #6 Vintage_Toker, Apr 9, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    Bummer Peaceful Dusk86. Better safe than sorry, though. I'll eat a brownie for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I have enough trouble trying to get high let alone what to watch next (Netflix)
    4/20 will just be another struggle to get high.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. "Hey that's the tune to funky town"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Gonna pick up a few more HLG 135w led lights when their 420 sale starts. I got one recently, it is my first LED and am quite pleased with it. Probably gonna save over $100 on them. Also going to a Death Metal concert (Dead Congregation) on 4/20 :metal:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sounds like a grand old time to me! I am a fellow metal head. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. You wannna get high? Don't forget to bring a towel.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I had a monster crop (for me at least) planned for 4/20, but unfortunately they will need more time than that, just finally starting to stack buds
    20230409_110553.jpg

Fortunately, the back up stash should see me and the mates through.
    20230203_134827.jpg

Being mostly retired and no longer concerned about drug tests to work on federal property, I plan to make this 4/20, a most excellent adventure.

May your tokes be smooth, yours high's enjoyable, and your pantry stocked with the snacks and beverages of your choosing, the 10-day countdown has begun!

(now to go smoke a bowl and listen to "final countdown" by Europe)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm saving the very last of my stash just for 4/20... it'll be awhile before I can smoke again... I'm sad...

14. Man, that's terrible. If you live in central NY by any chance, stop in. If you're not high when you leave here, there's no hope for ya.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. He said he was not in a legal state so he does not live in New York.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Too far away in the big oh , home of the buckeyes football team Georgia beat in the first playoff game :smoking-rapper::(.
    How do you force yourself to smoke more ? Maybe I’m just not doing enough bowls or not inhaling deep enough??
    Weak weed can’t get high daily ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I've never had to "force" myself to smoke weed even back in like 2002 when I was living in Iowa and all we could find was this super nasty tasting weed that tasted like hey but it got you high so I gladly smoked it back in 2002 until some better shit came along a few days later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I will be getting high for 420, so is my fiance (she's only been high once, like 2 years ago), I haven't smoked in a few months. I get drug tested by my hospital since I'm on a heart transplant list, but one day of smoking only lasts about a week, I get tested monthly.

Going to get a bunch of snacks, bbq, and good movies.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Be careful since you are going to have a heart transplant and all it would be best to lisen to the cradilogists so you can stay slive. That being said, have fun with your fiance I am sure you will both get high as shit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1