Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BPP's random quotes and thoughts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jul 21, 2003.

1. "get yo motha-fuckin bird ass out the damn road" BPP 7/18/2003

"....bannanas and peanut butter, a meal fit for a King. The King of Rock-n-Roll that is....." BPP 7/20/2003

"I had to do it because you said we weren't allowed to do it." BPP 7/19/2003

2. u should spend more time in the spirituality & philosophy section with little gems like that on the flow. ;)

3. Ha-ha, make fun of me will you. I bet you are sitting at home working on a cure for prostrate cancer. :D

The first quote was me enjoying a nice drive home when I see a gang of buzzards in the road and the very last one just wouldn't fly off and I had to swerve to keep from hitting him.

The second quote: breakfast after a wake and bake.

The third: me explaining my myself to a tour guide. Very shortly after this she said that she had given this tour a thousand times and could answer any question we posed on the tour. I of course took her authority, both as guide and expert, as a challenge and did ask her a question she could not answer about her tour.

What type of tour you ask Digit? Technically speaking it was a tour of an immense pore system formed from the dissolution of naturally occurring limestone.