1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

BPP's random quotes and thoughts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jul 21, 2003.

1. "get yo motha-fuckin bird ass out the damn road" BPP 7/18/2003

"....bannanas and peanut butter, a meal fit for a King. The King of Rock-n-Roll that is....." BPP 7/20/2003

"I had to do it because you said we weren't allowed to do it." BPP 7/19/2003

2. u should spend more time in the spirituality & philosophy section with little gems like that on the flow. ;)

3. Ha-ha, make fun of me will you. I bet you are sitting at home working on a cure for prostrate cancer. :D

The first quote was me enjoying a nice drive home when I see a gang of buzzards in the road and the very last one just wouldn't fly off and I had to swerve to keep from hitting him.

The second quote: breakfast after a wake and bake.

The third: me explaining my myself to a tour guide. Very shortly after this she said that she had given this tour a thousand times and could answer any question we posed on the tour. I of course took her authority, both as guide and expert, as a challenge and did ask her a question she could not answer about her tour.

What type of tour you ask Digit? Technically speaking it was a tour of an immense pore system formed from the dissolution of naturally occurring limestone.

Grasscity Deals Near You