Bpp's evil streak

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Jul 23, 2002.

1. BH!...ONLY A MORON would be offended by a MORON'S remark in which he refers to him as a MORON!.......

(whos spreading these evil rumors about me calling people names?!....come forth evil doer!)

420girlie...theres nothing old about oregon.....its a baby when it coes to states...and its a stallion when it comes to.....uh horses......and dont slam the toilet seat....?HUH>?

2. are you high?!

3. They are one in the same!!! MORBIN or NUBRON.
    They are both the same!!!!!!!

4. sheesh norm..one little slip of the toung or mispelled word and you jump all over me being stoned on that weed from the devils garden...well normsy poo..I thought we were closer than that..I thought we could trust each other!....maybe its time we went our seperate ways!...oh shit YES IM STONED...yes I just remembered...my bad..

5. wait....morbid nibroon!!

WHO WANTS TO SEE THE MOST FUCKED UP WEBSITE!? YOU DO!? OK HERE!

www.Eugenemirman.com

6. Alright now i'm STONED. There are no MORONS here just us stoned people.
    Nubbins my opology to you sir. I think you are a great guy.

Will you just put a little sugar in that ice milk?

Icecream is supposed to have sugar in it!!!!!!!!

7. you mispelled a word?

8. any zionistic religion will do

9. (...thanks, Norm, I've been way too fried out but I'll get back to my part of the lookout tonight...10-4..._

10. HAHAHA..THAT SITE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS HANK!!!...FUCKING TOP NOTCH MAN!.....me laugh long time...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....you drive a mini van.....:smoking:

11. Hank's mini-van, hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!! Do you have a fish net cover to put on the van when its parked in your middle-class 'Burb!! LOL

12. Switch, I could never be mad at my little pommie buddy!!

Just remember that I'm still Batman while you are Robin, Boy-Wonder!

Now someone from Britannia or Oz explain this: Why can your best mate be described as a "Total Bastard" while your worst enemy is described as as "a bit of a Bastard"??