Bpp's evil streak

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Jul 23, 2002.

1. My hero *swoon* lol ;)

p.s. Would you please tell that nasty ice cream man to quit staring at me all the time?

2. HE STARES AT ME TOO!!!!......AND HE DOES seem like the kinda guy to shit on the floor.......DAMN YOU HANK!!!

3. Biased Vote for ORYGUN here. Sorry 420girle can i still come to the party? The flirtation with you and your one female friend will be kept to a minimum, while the loading of bowls will be kept at a constant max. Beware you may be stoned.

Z

4. A tomato is a fruit my dear Bud Head!

5. well duhhhhhh...only a complete MORON would think a tomato were a vegitable!....

6. uh oh----I'm telllling!!!!!!

NuBBiN called Bud Head a moron!!!!!!

7. He did not!!...you're such a tattle tale!

8. HE DID TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. NuBBin?!.....NuBBin/???.....WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH HANK...WHERE IS HE?!?!...WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!?!

10. NUH UHHHHH!!!!!!

11. Uhhh-huhhhhh!!!!

You know you did it. Just confess.

Oh, I get it, you're scared!!!!!!

HahahahahahHAHAHAHA

12. are you calling me a scaredy cat?...I bet Im less of a scaredy cat than you! psshh

13. NuBBiN's a scaredy cat!!!!!

NuBBiN's a scaredy cat!!!!!

14. JESUS DEAR CHRIST!!..WHO IN THE BLUE FUCK IS NUBBIN...AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HANK!!..WHERE IS HE?!?! THAT CRAZY LOOKING BASTARD OWES ME MONEY~..where the fuck is he..do you know...HAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

15. Norm, damnit. I missed out on Hank's introduction so I am still in NuBB mode.

And this "blue fuck" you speak of...is the fuck better being blue like that?????

And your money?...you can forget about it...he bought a freezer full of ice cream to serve after he molests us all.

16. Actually I just remembered- I live in england- but I'm mostly welsh and irish. The land of the sheep fuckers mixed with the land of the guinness drinkers. Oh and whoever made the booze remark- this is true for most. But I tend to give loved up speeches about how much I love my friends and shit when I am drunk. I wasn't even angry- I meant to say that in a joking tone... but that's the dissadvantage- jokes don't work as well in text...

17. (i have cameras in the ice cream ;) )....(hell never know)

18. Well hell! Tomatoes are a fruit and i guess noew your going to tell me that watermellon is a fruit. I guess smoking some good pot will give you a buzz! right?

*****well duhhhhhh...only a complete MORON would think a tomato were a vegitable!....*****

Only a complete MORON would call ME the big BH a moron SIR MORON!

Ice cream man--you probably only have milk with ice in it!!!

What a fake!LMAO

19. who's the bigger moron... the moron or nubbin?

20. You can come up and see me anytime, it's only like a three hour drive.

p.s. you can see why washington is ssooooooo much better than crappy old Oregon. ;)