BPP recommended seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Update: Well its been about 4 weeks since ive put my request and still no email or other contact. I am gonna give it a week before I email him. Hope they come.

2. HIGH All, yes they ask for you to wait 4 to 6 weeks before sending a PM.

Hope this helps bob_barker.

3. Yep guess ill wait 2 weeks....Well ill keep ya updated.

4. Well its been 7 months and I haved requested seeds 2 times total. NO reply.....well I guess despite all the hype bout it....Id hafta say avoid this site if you wanna start your grow within the next year...or two....www.johnnyreeferseed.com...or might be .net...oh well....

Ps. the threads are good there and they have a nice community too!!

5. I heard that the seeds didn't produce plants with thc since it would be illegal?

6. HIGH All, well it looks like JRS is out of the seed business..links will be removed. Bummer they never came though bob_barker...

7. Well it seems everyone has covered them all
    I first used
    www.WorldWideSeeds.com best stealth but pricey, Great genetics tho' it took a month
    www.DrChronic.com Good delivery time and prices , a few great choices (DP Blueberry),4 orders
    www.Seedsdirect.to Outstanding delivery time, good stealth , Not 1 problem on 4 orders
    www.Rhinoseeds.com Good prices and stealthy too 3 BIG orders sent to a PO Box
    Suggstions on ordering from seed banks are this from me....

Use a money order....you have a receipt and can trace if it was cashed or deposited
    Don't delivery to your grow......common sense here if something happens
    Who's name is it under...(think about it)......Can you use another name ; do it
    Change seed banks if possible when using CC......Too many purchases in one questionable spot is a red flag believe it or not
    ....and almost ALL seedbanks accept money orders; trust me

Nice job posting this info
    Check out www.GreenManspage.com for a lot of other seed bank info too
    Just my 2 cents

8. Hey all, here is the best seedbank I have found www.klozitking.net I have ordered several times from them, I had 1 instance of 1 seed out of 5 not germing, he sent me 5 more for free, e-mails and PM's are answered quickly and the forums have some of the nicest and helpful people Ive seen. The forums dont tolerate trolls or rude people, which I truely like. The prices are very good if not the best, you will not go broke trying to get a garden growing.
    Hope this helps someone. BTW if your from the US, make sure you convert the currency from Canadian to USD.

9. i would like to order some seeds but they do not send them to the United States. and im scared that the post office is going to look inside that package and call the cops. and someone told me that it was a bad idea to order seeds online. what do i do people?

10. HIGH All, I feel for you people in the States...there're are few good companies that send to the States and from what I've read from people who live there have no or little problems getting them. Just do some research and read about people's comments..that's about the Best I can do for you.

11. Ive bought 15 purple indica seeds from www.bcseedking.com and they turned out great..... Their prices are pretty cheap.

12. do they ship to the united states?

13. They ship worldwide.

14. hhmm that's weird, I ordered from them and the seeds were there in a week, I read another review of them that mentioned WW was the only proof they were white widow seeds. I'm not sure what proof they could give... I planted 4 and 3 have germinated so far.. I dunno, I'll take some pics when they are fully grown and you guys can check them out.

15. Hi all

I ordered 10x Afghani seeds from seedsdirect.to. Is there a way to track my order, and do they email you when they ship the order out? Thanks

16. does anyone know if they can be sent to australia?? or any places in australia can get seeds from?

17. amsterdammarijuanaseeds were excellent for me. Arrived to the UK in 1 week. 40 WW seeds for £46.GBP (65Euro). Out of 8 planted 7 are growing!

Of course, everyone has their own experiences & ideas!

18. Ok

When i 1st ordered. I researched and found that Heavens stairway and seeds direct
    were the best seed banks to order from.. And i would have to agree.. I won 2 auctions from CBAY which seeds are handled by HS. Got them quickly and in stealth mode i wont say how they came cos if THE MAN is watching then they know what to look for. So shhh. Also Poppy over at HS Just kix as*.. QUick replies to emails. Not complaints but questions.. And seeds direct same thing got the package quickly and in stealth also.. So those 2 i trust... and the ones i have heard good things about are Klosit King, Dr Chronics, Anyone else is a gamble IMHO... outtie

toke