BPP recommended seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 28, 2003.

1. *BUMP* for all the posts looking for good sites to find seeds

2. HIGH All, well you would have them by now xxkmanxx. Sorry about not seeing your post. I'm on the other side of the Country and received them in a week.

Again sorry for not seeing your post.

3. yeah i got em in like a week.

THANKS

4. 3 weeks and im 2 hours away, I hear he has had a bigger demand than supply, and is hoping someone can send him some from the people who have ordered.

5. HIGH All, no growing is illegal here on The WET Coast and with this new law about decrimalizing marijuana us growers are going to get tougher sentences.

Since this new Bill us grower's penalties have doubled. Here's what we'll get if caught.

An individual found growing one to three plants would face a summary conviction offence with a fine up to $5,000 and/or 12 months in jail;

Four to 25 plants would constitute an offence punishable by up to $25,000 and/or18 months in jail on summary conviction or, if pursued by indictment, five years less a day imprisonment;

Growing 26 to 50 plants would result in a sentence of up to 10 years;

The penalty for growing more than 50 plants would be up to 14 years, double the current maximum term of imprisonment.

I'm in the 4 to 25 plants range and a $25,000 fine and/or 18 months in jail doesn't sit to well with me.

So you can see were far from legal as tears again roll down cheeks.

6. i live in New Jersey :) and its illegal of cource, and it took about 3-4 days for JRS to reply to me by e-mail.

7. Hi there! Yesterday I emailed JRS and lo and behold today I recieved a reply. By the way I am LEGALLY able to grow my own (up to 19 plants that is). So far so good. They at JRS are looking for a small donation to cover their expenses which is quite understandable.I plan to take a shot and send them 5 bucks. I will keep you all posted on how it grows, ha ha ha !They would be very smart in giving me quality seeds as I would be coming back to them and using only them for a long time.

8. HIGH All, Johnnyreeferseeds are great...you'll like them and am sure you'll be back for more (after sex months).

9. Has anyone heard about or ordered from http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com
    its not the shipping time is is the quality and if they can ship it to the us, they say they can but i am a little paranoid.

10. their prices mostly seem good because they don't sell as much seeds in a package as they should.

11. Yeh I emailed them asking if they came in the original breeder sealed packages...they didnt respond............

I found another place which sells the same seeds but for a slightly higher price in the original packages...but still less than some other places...

12. http://www.worldwideseeds.com/range.php?rangecode=GH

Ive just emailed them to make sure they do come in the original breeder packs....

Im after the greenhouse white widow...the original and best I hear...just so expensive....

Will let you know the outcome

13. Hi,

We can send in the original pack but it does cut down on the stealth aspect. Its really up to you.

Regards,

Worldwide

so there we have it.....they are rated very well in high times magazine....so the choice is ours.....not many seedbanks will send them in the original packs and I think that is a sign of good quality seeds...

14. I got my seeds . He sent me an Indoor mix and some Hindu Kush,they are 2 weeks old today and looking good.

15. Hi there thought I'd add Pukka seeds to the list. They came the day after i ordered. Good quality seeds, stealth-shipped, i ordered Dutch Passion (Feminised Skunk#11) and Paradise seeds (Dutch Dragon) Planted 6 Skunk#11, 5 germed and 3 Dutch Dragon's all 3 germed.

16. Treating Yourself.com. They will send seeds free to all who ask for them. I have personally met the founder of this medical marijuana website and he is a good guy!!! I have grown out many high quality medical grade plants from seeds I got from there!!! My favorites being M-39, C.I.T.(Chronic), Mango and Blueberry....all free....all he asks is a 5 $ donation for mailing and to keep up his website.....he is the real deal!!! Peace!!!

17. Ordeded a pack of seeds they arrived the next day in a plain padded envelpe. They came inside a cd case in original packaging. I openened them up and the seeds look good quality. www.grasscity.com

Well i planted one 3 days ago and it's just started sprouting

18. My seed bank experiences
    I will start the first week of November 2003
    Marc Emery was the first i tried.
    Cost $55.00 includes shipping (sent a post office money order couple more dollars)
    3 Weeks to get seeds from the time i sent the money order.
    December 1 2003 i receive my order intact with 1 extra seed. 10 Swazi Skunk seeds ordered, got 11 Swazi Skunk seeds.
    Most of the seeds are small and black a couple big ones too.

3 days and 5 germinated, 2 lived one is doing well and one is some what small
    3 weeks and 2 more germinated 1 lived and is doing ok but not great.
    9 days in to 12 hour light/night cycle and 1 of the first 2 is showing signs it is a female.

Amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com
    Ordered 10 White Widow they say it was shipped December 8 2003
    Cost $110.00 shipping included
    The FAQ says up to 3 weeks outside Europe (it is 5 weeks now and still no order)
    I waited over 4 weeks to contact them due to the seasons holidays.
    I email them and i get a reply with in 24 hours telling me to wait some more.
    I email again and ask if i can return the unopened package for a refunded.
    January 10 2004 still no order.
    The reply in regards to a refund and i quote:
    "Sorry no refunds.You ordered we shipped.We kept ourselves to our obligations."
    So i am out $110.00 cash. A seed company i will avoid and warn others about for sure!

I email seedsdirect about the Swazi Skunk advertised.
    I let them know they have the same description as Marc Emery. I assume the seeds are from the same breeder and say so. Also i mention seeds direct is $100.00 and Emery is only $50.00. I sent this email January 2 2004 as of January 10 2004 i have gotten no reply. (they say they reply in 24 to 48 hours, not in my case)

I have read lots of good things about Heavens Stairway, except they are out of stock on a lot of seeds. I confirm lots of sold out stock and no answer as to when they plan to get more, go to the Europe site which has higher prices and it has to get across customs.
    I email Heaven's Stairway Canada in regards to when they will be getting Kali Mist back in stock. With in 4 hours i get a reply from Poppy, telling me to use the Europe site.
    Being that it is looking like i have lost $110.00 using a Europe company (Amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com) i don't want to use another Europe company.

January 6 2004 i put $85.00 cash with a 20 seed order in the mail box.
    Heavens Stairway Canada gets my order of 10 Durban Poison, 10 Skunk #1 (both Dutch Passion as the breeder).
    If all is well Heavens Stairway will get some of my business (what ever items they have in stock that i want) in the near future. For my other selections i will have to use a BC company i guess.

To be continued ... Kanman

January 15 2004 12:30 PM equals just a few hours short of 9 days from the day i drop the order in mail box. (put cash in mail box with regular postage January 6 2004 after that days mail pick up.)
    6 business days for Heaven's Stairway to receive and ship my order.

Reply from Heaven's Stairway on the 7th business day.
    "Dear Sir or Madam,
    Letter received and reply sent on the 14th of Jan. Thank you and good luck.
    Sincerely,
    Poppy"

My reply: "Kool! Thank You. Take Care."

My guess would be i should have some thing by January 22 2004 (12 business days) (16 days total including 2 weekends)?

January 21 2004
    Still no order from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com (well over 6 weeks now).
    I have recontacted them a couple of days ago and no reply yet.

Still no order from Heaven's Stairway but i suspect it will be at least 1 or 2 more days.
    I sent the cash January 6 2004, received a reply January 15 2004 telling me they are shipped.

As a side note i place a order for a piece of equipment (90 lb big box) that was sent via Fedex,
    It was shipped from CA. USA to south / west Canada it left on a tuesday and arrived on the following monday.

Received a reply from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com they still will not refund but say they will ship my order via registered mail as soon as i reply. I have replied right away. Maybe i will get it this time?
    Ok now i got a email that says it has been re sent via registered mail January 21 2004

January 21 2004 continued ...

Request free seeds from johnnyreeferseed.com

Emailed Dr Chronic at the hotmail.com address.
    I want to order some seeds and in the OG message forums (http://www.overgrow.com/edge/index.php) i have read a lot of good things, including 10 % discount, free seeds with orders. I would like to order on line at your web site using a visa credit card. Order to be shipped to western Canada. Can you tell me if the 10 % discount and the free seeds is true and how i can receive these offers.
    Thank you for your time.
    Received a reply from a real human in less then 2 hours. Wow!
    At 8:00 PM in the UK i order 10 Dutch Passion White Widow $76.00 - $7.60 discount.

January 22 2004

Order from Heaven's Stairway Canada arrived intacted and what i had ordered.

Received a email the DC order is on it's way. 10 % discount and JOCK HORROR free seeds.
    The discription on DC web site sounds good.
    Told to wait 9 to 12 working (regular business days).

Received reply from johnnyreeferseed.com that my request has been approved.
    Instructions for what i need to do to continue are included.
    Follow instructions, mail required information to Johnny Reefer Seed. It will be picked up and on it's way January 23 2004.

To Be continued ...

19. Stay away from http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com
    expensive and it took 8 weeks and many emails to get my order in a little plastic bag with ww hand written on it. The seeds could be anything?

JRS is very unreliable and unstable some scary stuff going on there do not depend on them for seeds. I got told they did not care if my order was ever sent and then i was threatened by a administrator. I regret ever sending any information and money to them. Avoid sending any information or money to these people as i said scary stuff.

Heaven's Stairway (Canada) arrived intacted and what i had ordered.
    I sent $85.00 cash for 20 seeds - 2 strains just over 2 weeks round trip. Lots of out of stock but at least they tell you up front before you place a order.
    http://www.hempqc.com/

Dr. Chronic UK. Super service, $76.00 20 seeds - 2 strains
    Very fast delivery only 6 days with a on line CC order.
    Best stealth, in original breeder pack this is very good (none of the others are).
    The second order i made was $27.00 20 seeds - 2 strains.
    http://www.drchronic.com/

Marc Emery Cost $55.00 includes shipping
    3 Weeks to get seeds from the time i sent the money order.
    Ordered 10 Swazi Skunk seeds, got 11 Swazi Skunk seeds.
    80% germination (good).
    http://emeryseeds.com/

I email Seeds Direct about the Swazi Skunk advertised.
    I let them know they have the same description as Marc Emery. I assume the seeds are from the same breeder and say so. Also i mention seeds direct is $100.00 and Emery is only $50.00. I sent this email January 2 2004 as of Febraury 4 2004 i have gotten no reply. (they say they reply in 24 to 48 hours, not in my case)

I have ordered from other BC and Europe seed banks ranging from $5.00 to $110.00 for 10 seeds from 8 weeks to get my order to not getting anything at all and then get told they could care less about my order, also i was threatened.

Good growing.