BPP recommended seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Actually as I dug through the recommend site further I found the same brands at very competitive prices. Nirvana seeds for example were available there at cheap prices (under $50 US). So I guess I just judged too quickly and apologize. I know I will order this week from somewhere :)

2. #362 crasha51pan, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    My story with Dr. Chronic, take it for what it's worth:

Placed my order and waited. Waited for a long time, finally the envelope showed up in my PO Box. It had been opened, seeds removed and a letter inserted stating that the contents had been confiscated. The letter was from the PostMaster Gen. who assigned me a case # and stated that a follow up letter would be received within 16 days with a fine attached. I resealed the envelope and put it in the box marked "right PO, wrong name", It continued to show up, back in my PO BOX and I would repeat the process. This went on for a few weeks and it came time to renew my PO Box so I let it go, walked away from it. Forgot to mention that I had used a fake name.

Here was my issue with the "stealth" shipping. The return address on the envelope was marked like this:

OH YEAH !
    $#@& st.
    UK

My problem was with the big black capital letters "OH YEAH !" To me, that was a hugh red flag for customs that said "open me first"...

Have not tried to order since (from anyone)....

3. Can we get some more info? What region are you in? What did you use the fake name on--the seeds or the PO box? How did you pay? When you say you repeated the process, what do you mean? Did the letter go away and then come back? This is not an encouraging situation. The Doc seems as though he is only willing to go just so far on the stealth issue. I agree with you on the return address. It's probably time for him to use a different one if he wants his shipments to make it. Other seed companies use pseudo personal addresses. I've always received the seeds I have ordered from the Doc, but not long ago I heard another story that was similar to yours--except in that situation they supposedly arrived at the Doc's opened and devoid of any money.

4. #364 crasha51pan, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    As near as I remember, the letter was intercepted in Chicago. I used my name with Dr. C at the time of purchase but I asked that he use a bogas name on the envelope. The letter did get to my PO BOX and it became a game of ping pong with the post office. They had a box up by the counter that said "Right PO Box, wrong name" on it. I guess its for use if you happen to get mail for the previous PO Box holder. I would go into town and there would be the letter, put it back in the wrong name box and leave. Go in the next week and there would be the letter, sometimes I wouldn't see it for a couple of weeks and would think that I was finally done with it then, there it would be, back in my box. Didn't renew my box when it expired so I don't know what happened to the letter. Never received the "follow up letter that was to contain the "fine" either. I live outside a rural town in the N/W... I paid by credit card "some say it's safe, some say don't do it", I wouldn't do it again.
    Can't tell ya what I was thinkin when I seen that return address...YOU GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME !!! OH YEAH ????????A monkey could have come up with something better than that !
    Am thinking of trying Canada. My mail box now sits on a pole about a mile down the road, can't run away from it like a PO Box. That makes me nervious, never told the wife why I got rid of the PO BOX. Just said I was trying to save some money. They all say stealth but maybe that means something different in other countries.

Christ, all I wanted was a couple of seeds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The name on the return address is the name of the shop (maybe you knew that). It seems that every one of these interceptions I hear about happen in the midwest hub for some reason.

I've always used a cc with the doc. Sorry that shit happened to you though. As much as I like the Doc, I actually found seedboutique to be stealthier. Maybe you can try them.

6. dude is there more to your link for seedsdirect.to internet explorer says it cant find the site id i miss something in the link.. as for myself i have used attitude seeds with excellent results i ordered 5 feminised Lowrider#2 and it came in without a hitch two weeks later and they gave me 5 purple passion seeds free

Insane Smokes

7. the docs business name is butt it should be like a business,that o yeah just doesnt look right

8. Hey guys I just unsticky'ed this because half the links are inop or old. I have compiled a new list of seed banks based on this thread and what people have left here that say is good and the link still works. We can then continue the conversation there.

9. I am new to the seed ordering game and only order from one place By Dutchseed it is a good site with great customer service.They are reshiping me a order cause I made a complaint that all the seeds did not germinate.I orered again from them both times recieved my order in 10 days.Very cleaver shioing methods as well.I have compared prices and they are a little on the costly side but they seem to be very good at what they do.I seen someone complaining about them and the guy seemed like a jerk.I was very nice and asked if they could seend me a few extra with my next order and the next day they told me they were sorry and re sent me anouther order.Very cool in my book.They have me for life I pay with a credit card seemes to be the best way to order.If they don't send your order you can reclaim your charge.I would like to know where to order good feminized seed at.I will be oedering some from by dutchseed but want to breed with anouther breeders strain to create my own seed's.I would also like to know if anyone knows if it is better to grow with a 1000 watt hps and a 1000 watt MH at the same time threw veg and flower I have my seedlings on florecent tubes warm and cool together.Electricity is not a proublem at all and the temps are good with a fan blowing.Please let me know if this is better than just a MH Or HPS.I heard the more watts per square foot the better I think I will be around 56 a square foot.Thats not to much is it.My first good grow is going to be Northern Lights and BUbble Gum 6 by 6 area around 25 plants I have done schwag grows before with bag seed and had mixed results but grew some great plants healthy as hell.Big buds to.Will haveing a MH light on during my flowering start slow flowering down or not matter due to the hps?Please help if you have any knowlege in this area.

10. what I think is funny is that there are people on this site complaining about what outher people say.If you do not agree do not even let it take up space in your mind.I see almost all of you like this doc guy I love BUy Dutch Seed two seeds at the top of page and you have to click on ther link.It os a great place to order from very cleaver shiping as well.Less than two weeks for all my orders and they fix it if your not happy just be nice about it what happened to the laid back pot heads I hear allot of load mouth know it alls not everyone and if you took afence to that you are proubly one of um!!!So ya compition is great and I think people should not care if we promote who we like I love Dutch Seed and will tell the world to go to them.I like the fact they care if I am happy and want my bussiness again.So As a very happy cutomer I will tell everyone spend the extra ten dollers and get a good product with great customer service.That I will put my name on it all you new guys BUY DUTCH SEED click on the link and oeder away no one not even your wife will know they came she can even hand you the envolope to and be compltly clueless now thats stealth....MY mom gave the package cause I use her PO BOX..

11. a good suggestion i can give is to use UK seed company or dutch seed company

it is legal in England Holland and Spain to sell and buy cannabis seed so the company
    is a real company registered.

as a return address you will have a real address

to my experience
    i received the seeds

all the time with no problem

but i am in UK at the moment

USA must be a bit risky
    but i heard that some of this UK company send to USA

and if you make a search in the Internet with the name of the company then you will find out all there is about it negative thing and positive things

those one in my signature except bc seeds

have no complain from us costumer that i know of

before buy from a seed company check what people say about them in the net

google the name of the company then you will find out info.
    then if you are happy with what people say buy other wise look for a different company

did you ever use in care of?
    that is a good way to not incriminat your self if in your country is not legal to buy and sell seeds

or an other good idea is to move your self in a more reasonable country

sorry this last was just a joke
    no offence intended

12. Hi....I am new and curious about it all. Lorell

13. well just read around a lot of info. in this forum

14. anyone know of some good canadian seed banks?

15. If your thinkin canada id just go with uk im in ny and ive gotten 3 shipments from dope-seeds all three came within a week without any issues

16. Anyone use bc bud depot, good or bad source to go????

17. it's been my experience that mh lamps are great for new seedlings far away they give off too much heat =400 watt hps with 400 watt mh giving way to 1000 watt hps is the way to go grow something really special.that's my story and i'm stickin to it.:eek:

18. Just wanted to give quick props to Dr. Chronic - fast service, discreet & good prices. +Rep to the good Doctor!

19. #379 lazygrower, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    Hi good people, my name is "lazygrower" and I´m in south Europe. I´m writing mainly for those planting near that region, from Italy to portugal and to England at least. Because ordering from Holland may result in a more suspicious package, I tend to order from Spain, where I found a great retail seedbank with great people with allready a vast experience in the field, both growing and selling seeds and stuff.

First of my orders on another spanish shop was a reap off, still waiting for the seeds after 5 years, so I´ll also leave you the shops name for alert: www.semillasdemaria.com at marihuana.com, wich by itself is a bad web environment full of hackers and... pedofiles.

So, then I discovered Grow Shop Bitox from Bitox brothers wich I used for several ocasions. My last order for example, was of 200€ total, from wich they charged only 160€ with mailing costs also free. Then they offer some seeds (one time was 6 afgan #1 and 6 krystalica x S.A.G.E. on an order of 12 Shiva Shanti from HEMCY seeds) and stuff like t-shirts, lighters, stickers, catalogs, etc, plus they are very open and nice people to deal with. They also have a forum site - Portal Bitox - where you can talk to them and other growers over any doubts on growing or orders. They have a very wide selection of banks and strains and they sell from 1, 3, 5 and packs of 10/12 seeds so you can buy that expensive strain you wanted for a long time but have no means to buy the all lot, and/or collect a variety of strains to try out by buying a couple of each. You can finaly have that Jack herer or NYC Diesel for some 10€, etc...
    It comes inside a videotape box inside shockabsorber envelope, with only the name of the person sending, no registered company names or logos.

If you live in a country near Spain you should try out these guys.
    Hope this helps someone ;)

cheers

20. #380 lazygrower, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    Last order arriving today: everything for 160€, real price more than 200€ plus gifts:

Attached Files: