BPP recommended seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 28, 2003.

1. you dont need to spend $100 or more for good genetics, shop around, its a fact.
    ^yeah buddy you probably shop at walmart cause its cheaper right?

Your right, you dont need to spend 100 dollars or more for good genes, but alot of the 20-50 packs really are not so good. Poor m/f ratios, crazy variation in phenos, ask around..

I know damn well if i want 10 QUALITY beans, that i know will grow into some KILLER, then i know i have to spend atleast 80 bucks on a pack of Somas or DJ Shorts.

And its not like i get anything for promoting the doc, its my way of thanking him for being so good to me so i do it for FREE.

But by all means do as you please, im noone except someone whos ordered from these places, and grown theyre seeds, so yeah, just ignore me

2. try seedboutique or seedbay,i ordered about a month ago from seedbay and the doc.seedbay came through the doc said he never got the money.i dont believe the postal workers steal mail (in the US thats a serious crime).i think the doc is really leaving the US alone

3. Hi All,:wave: I have just put my first order in today to marijuana-seeds.nl. Yes i am a newbie and am looking to get some experience. We all gotta start somwhere! Will let you know how i get on.

Peace

4. ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl last week seeds arived six dayes later to central california discreatly packed with my ppp and five free ssh seeds also . so im giveing them a thumbs up. i also sent 70 clams to b.c.seeds ........IKNOW........IKNOW....some people have to learn for themself though and the 30 free seeds was to tempting. ill probably get squawdoosh i heard nothing but bad about them so i wont hold my breath

5. check

seedbankupdate.com

of yor worried about getting ripped off, they do a good job of keeping up with who is legit

6. Happy New Year all :hello:
    As promised i said i'd let you all know - My package arrived on Christmas eve, all seeds look good and packaging was very clever. Thumbs up all round.

Peace:smoke:

7. hey doc its your number one customer what up? p.s. im the guy who told you to ship me the beans in cardboard. i noticed that you call your self the fastest bank in the west. i hope thats helped. i owe you a debt of gratitude. and you have always been good to me. and i had a great year. p.s. all you newbies out there the doc is my first choice. he always answers emails and never fails to come through with what he says. and the prices are second to none. but doc you need to talk to reservoir and get him on the team! if you had the rez i would never ever go through any other. but reguardless you'll always be my number 1.

8. dude the doc is primo. and fast. and i have never had any probs the doc didn't fix.

9. Haha! Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion. ;)

10. I have ordered from Dr. Chronic twice, and have had no problems. They send an email when they receive my money order and another to let me know they are enroute. Very pleased with their quick service and discreet packaging.

11. I've used kind seed several times and have never been disapointed. I've recently found out that they are higher priced than most others, but the quality is there. I've been looking at seed boutique. Has anyone used them? Also, I tried to find seeds direct, but nothing comes up. Can anyone hook me up with the link?

12. Lots and lots of people use Seed Boutique. They have an entire board with active forum linked on their site. I have found some of their seeds to be well priced and mostly competitive. It pays to shop around but I would order from them. I believe they take CC now.

13. seedboutique is fine ive order afew times from them an everything went right.ive been looking for outlaw genetics and it seems that breedbay has them so ima give them a try

14. Hi All, I bought 10 BB seeds form NIRVANA shop recieved them within 2 weeks good smoke, no free seeds though

Peace:)

15. Yea you usually don't get freebies with one pack ;)

16. I just made my first on-line order.From the feed back i've read in this thread,I decided to order from Dr. Chronic.Made my order last saturday,using my visa debit card,and my seeds arrived today.I ordered a 10 pack of Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani.I was very impressed with the price and shipping speed.

Thanks Doc.:smoke:

17. Checked out this site because you recommend them, but the prices are double some other sites. Any news/rating on marijuana-seed or Nirvana?

18. where can i get some cheap seeds at?

19. seedboutique or drchronic

20. here is where i buy my seeds

i know i am just a newbe in this forum
    but i tell you
    i am buying seeds for my self since 1993

i had my own plantation in India himachal pradesh

kullu valley very close to the hymalaya

now i am retired and i grow for my personal use.

i use to buy from attitude
    but he has not Canadian seeds which i like very much so now i am buying from cannabis-bud-beans
    they have a grate support ,service. one other site i like to buy is world of seeds . com
    i met the owner of the site in India many year before .

i hope this information is useful to grasscity user
    have fun:wave: