Boys?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NAtaS32, Apr 22, 2009.

1. #1 NAtaS32, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    Newbie in dire need of assistance! I have been growing Lowrider AK47XAuto Hindu Kush and am unfamiliar with sexing....I have four plants...all grown at the same time...two are distinguishable and are definately female. The other two did not grow quite as big and my question is: is what I am looking for 'A' ball (singular) or balls (plural) by the nodes? I cannot distinguish yet between new leaf growth. I've read it is suppose to resemble broccoli...but again, is it one tiny ball or multiple bunches of balls that will tell me its a male?

Take a look and any feedback would be appreciated...I gotta get 'em outta the grow room before they defile the females!!!

Last two are plant two, first three are plant one....

Attached Files:

2. Pics 1-3 I can see balls in.
    Pic 4 I can't really tell, but I do see some long stipules.
    Pic 5 shows balls.

If you want I'll circle them.

3. Read my link on sexing.

4. no. 3 and five for sure

5. Such a shame to throw it out. Anything useful besides sexing that I can do with him? A tea? Hash? Center piece arrangement? LOL

6. #6 Laughing Grass, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    You can make hash from a full grown male plant, however its alot of work for nothing.

EDIT: What I mean by nothing is that you'll only get a gram, maybe two if your lucky.

7. If you have somewhere separate to store it you could try and collect the pollen. and save it to make seeds on a future grow. But thats about it. sux for the boy. It supposed to be a girls only club

8. Thanks for the info guys...its just hard to part with something I have been babying for the last three four weeks. Damn!