boyfriend always asks me to spot him

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Yobitch, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Hey guys my names kate. My boyfriends cool i guess. I don't really judge him for the cash that he can't make. we're still pretty young so it's not like we make bank or anything, and we balance our priorities and don't spend all our $ on weed. Personally I don't have a job yet so asking for $ for weed is pretty rare, (of corse I don't tell anyone I'm spending it on that). my boyfriend in the other hand does have a job. He spends his money on stupid shit. It bothers me. He always asks me to spot him a few bowls, which I just am not okay with and it's such a turn off to me how he has to ask his own girlfriend to spot him. I don't know if I should be bothered by it, I'm stingy with shit I spend my personal $ on, like dude get your own.

2. <sup>you should be bothered by it. have you ever turned him down. what is his reaction? if he gets mad or makes u feel bad then drop the loser and find someone with a job or at least decency </sup>

3. #3 marsdude89, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    So you don't have a job, and ask others for money (then go and claim it is your 'personal' money) and blow it on weed, then bitch when your boyfriend asks for weed.

Do you two still live with your parents?

I'm guessing someone is feeding you and keeping the power on, as well as paying for your weed use.

4. get better jobs

5. CAREER TIME!

the fuck :smoke:

Anyway yeah that is pretty chalked. I cant believe that shit honestly if he has a job. I wouldn't be smoking out ANYONE with a job if I didn't have one.

7. lol k so tell him

8. He has a job and you dont approve of how he spends his money, but believe it or not he doesn't spend money for your approval. Now when he asks you for weed and you start getting all shitty about it why don't you ask him to go in on a bag with you?

9. My answer can go either way depending on how you answer my question:
    What kind of 'stupid shit' does he buy with his money?
    Regardless, it doesnt sound like that big of a deal acknowledging the situation you claim to be in.

10. Tell him the IRS is auditing you and you have to have receipts for everything.

Problem solved

11. Sounds like your boyfriends a looser (no offense). "Fuk off" is what you should tell him right before you dump 'em.

better yet tell him to suck dick for weed $$$

13. spot him if he goes down on you. everybody wins.

14. BOY seems to be the key word in the thread..
    OP has  BOY she is dealing with...
    OP needs to trade-in that BOY for a full fledged MAN

15. I'm not suggesting that you tell him to fuck off.

:eek: :eek: If i was him... :hide:

lmaooooo

17. So you just ask people for money?

18. The other day, the police chalked my tires. I examined it. Anyway, yeah that is pretty chalked. In the classroom the teacher had the blackboard filled with markings. Anyway yeah that is pretty chalked.

19. Babe, my girlfriend hasnt paid for any weed she has smoked. I make sure she has enough. She very rarely smokes though. And our money situation is different because we would spend money on each other before ourselves.

Not sure if you call out everyone's use of slang or only my own, but you manage to make me laugh at my own poor dialect every time