Boycott Speedway

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shiskaberry, Mar 7, 2009.

1. So, on wednesday my friend and i go to the speedway to grab a blunt. I've never had a problem with the people there, and I consider it my go-to gas station. So my friend and I go in to find a fresh blunt (they keep them in reach of the public, but the blunts are never fresh and yu have to search for the good ones) So after I find a decent white owl, I go to pay as my friend goes back to the car. The guy at the counter then proceeds to accuse my friend and I of stealing blunts, WHILE IM PAYING FOR ONE. I tell the guy to search me, and I empty my pockets on the counter. He just keeps giving me this snide ass look like "yeah right dickhead" and that shit pisses me the fuck off when people do that. At this point im so angry that I call the guy at the counter a cocksucker and that if he doesn't stop accusing me I'm going to leap the counter on him. He just plays it off and continues with his fucking attitude. After this I leave because I know that if i stayed I would have beat this motherfucker. In retrospect I know I was wrong in how I handled the situation, but sometimes my emotions get the best of me. I'm normally a very laid-back person, but when people fuck with me I lose my temper. Especially when my character is brought into question. SO, moral of the story is speedway sucks. Was part of it my fault? Yes. Am I ever going back to speedway ever again? Fuck no.

2. Damn thats gay. Employees shouldnt be that bitchy to their customers. Like this one time I was @ the mall, buying some snacks nd drinks from the "news stand" convenience store inside the mall. The lady in front of us commented on how the small sizes of candy cost as much as big ones in the store, nd the cashier was bein a bitch about it, sayin if u dont like it dont buy it. The customer lady was peeved by this comment and retaliated verbally. Then, she asked to speak w/ the manager, to which the cashier repiled, I AM THE MANAGER! lol. ;p