boycott KISS, Simmons is a complete d!ck!

Discussion in 'General' started by nauc, Jun 23, 2008.

1. KISS is gay anyway.

2. I think I have a KISS board game at my cottage. can anyone guess what I'll do with it next bonfire?

3. im going to hop off the bandwagon and say that just because simmons says that dosnt mean that im going to boycott KISS.

KISS is sick.

4. typical american...... always supporting stupid fuks with their money

5. Kiss rocks, and I kinda agree with him

6. The solution is clear: If you like KISS, download the albums illegally.

7. Immature stereotyping ftw.

There's worse people in the world than Gene Simmons.

8. KISS, is a icon,, of heavymetal bands,,,,

they '' invented'' heavy metal,,,,

during the early 70's,,, they were on top of thier game,,,

im sure he wont mind you boycotting him,,,, he has millions,,,:rolleyes:

9. What bothers me is not Gene Simmons, it is the record industry and their refusal to adapt to a changing digital environment.

10. how would you expect them to adapt? they would make no money by adapting at all

11. ehh i like a lot of bands who have assholes in them why hate on the whole group because of that asshole. wtf does he care about record sales he makes more off his stupid tv show and memoribillia then he prob ever did off records anyway

12. Kiss inventing heavy metal?
    try blue cheer, and other bands years before kiss was around.

13. why does anyone care about what they say as long as their music is enjoyable.

Thats the fucking point of a band. Not to care what the band members think, but if you like their music or not.

14. I boycott KISS because their music sucks balls.

15. they invented thier own style,,,,

and yes metal music was nothing till,,, kiss come on the scene,, sporting thier makeup,,, the guiter blowing up in peter crisses hands,,,

the long tounge of gene simmons,,, they were in a movie,,{ how many bands were in a movie back then ?]

the fake blood pill theyed bite, and have blood running all down thier face's...

i guess you thought the beatles was heavy?:rolleyes:

thier platform shoes,,,, the exotic outfit theyed wear,,,,

no bands had went this far to put on a god show,,,,

the pyrotechnics they had on stage,,,,

YES ID SAY THEY INVENTED A LOT OF STUFF,,,, that no-one had seen ,,,before by a band playing music<------!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

16. fuck KISS only because i never liked their music. I still think deep down gene simmons is gay. you just need to watch him in an interview, he doesnt act the way you think he would and hes always talking about bangin chicks. i think hes insecure.

i remember back when i was to little too go out and buy KISS's music. i always thought they looked so bad ass that their music just had to rock balls. then i heard them... and their music sounds no harder than nickleback. (I hate nickleback)

sure everyone has free music available to them but i actually wouldnt mind seein record stores and waiting in line for new releases again, i thought it was fun. it would be harder to afford bud though... but i guess back when the economy didnt suck that was cheaper too.

17. I bought Vincebus Eruptum on a whim and although not unlistenable, it's a pretty terrible album (and I understand it's supposed to be their best)

The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Monkees, Elvis, The Who, The Ramones...

18. I'm sure a few people boycotting them is really going to hurt them. They have millions of fans. A small group of people boycotting them is not going to cause much damage.

If you feel that strongly about it, go for it. But, most people would save their outrage and energies for something worth boycotting. You don't like his attitude, fine. However, to some people, its not worthy of a boycott. There are worse people in the world.

19. Maybe kiss brought heavy metal to the masses, but you stated they invented it, and frankly they did not. Go look up blue cheer, and no I think things like between the buried and me is heavy. Complex time signatures,incredibly technical riffs,various influences including thrash, jazz, death metal, southern rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ZMvjCiy_E