Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boy. Sure is quite in here tonight.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, May 3, 2003.

1. told ya i was the only one whisperin :p

2. lol hey stoniejo! hows it goin! :) almost done w/ #2. and thanks smokin' for speakin up, little did you know!

3. Could someone please tell me how I lost my lighter? I haven't moved and it's gone!!!!!

4. i am practicing teleportation so i can teleport everyone here to smoke a bowl, i got your lighter instead of you and it melted, so i'm gonna just not try teleporting any of you just to be SAFE. ok?

*writes a note*

I OWE RMJL 1(ONE) LIGHTER

5. went fishing today if any one cares

6. catch anything?

i'm normally around these days... but tonight......

u guys dont want to know what i've been doing for a little fun tonight... im kinda imbarassed by it really.

7. Well, you know Rumjilly wants to know...especially if you're going to blush when you tell!!! So, spill it, Digi-baby!!!!

8. Just a little catfish, there going to stock again on monday im going to take my daughter

9. So this is why I couldn't sleep last night.. I thought is was because i needed some lovins..

I must opologise to the wife for keeping her up all night having sex..

I guess i'll have to never sleep so you guys won't leave me out anymore!

Well it's good to see that Ganja showed up and that everyone had a nice chat!

Love you guys and gals!

10. We ass you, too, BH!!!

11. :)

hahaha. just read that

and im sure i speak for everyone when i say, we all ass you back. ;)

as for what i was upto last night......

uh... i was messin around with emode matchmaker! ;p
    found some realy kewl chickyboos ... many were matched to me @ 100%! kewl kewl kewl. and discovered that Gemini are the no. 1 starsign that i should b lookin for (not that i believe in all that stuff, being all scientific and all hehe). All just for a laff. :-D ya never know, i might meet the girl of my dreams, and i didnt have to do any of hatebreeders penis streatching exercises. hehehehe. woops. maybe i shouldnt have brought it up... this thread might get thrown in the box now. :p

12. So thats the reason I have a bad taste in my mouth today! I really think ya'll be conspiring against the BH member of this here society!

A leghound for life....

13. Igot it Igot it, cocktail

It damn sure isn't either. What do I win?

14. WHen thats the case, my ass is usually the culprit.
    Try standing up its probably under there.

15. better late than on time..thats what i always say.

16. It's all about making an entrance ;)

17. narmon doesnt have to make grand entrances. mearely his presence is grand enough.

18. HHhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

19. he lives near where US gov r testing "alien tech" and he stole an anti grav bike.