boy or girl?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skinnin1up, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Can any one give me some advice on the sex of this one? Its been on 12/12 for about 7 days. Unfortunately this is about the best picture I can get from my camera (it wants to focus on the leaves and not the stem)
    There are some shoots with two small white hairs coming from them on several nodes, however they are similar to twhat the mother plant has on it (the one under 18 hours- which this is a clone from, I am trying to determine if I am wasting electricity here)
    Any advice would be great

Attached Files:

2. Dude, the mother plant is female, so every clone taken from her will be female.

So, yes, thats female.

3. I dont know if the mother is a female
    Thats why I am putting this clone on 12/12

4. if you cloned this plant from a female, then it is a female!

5. Oh ok, well if you see two white pistils(hairs) at nodes then yes its female.

From that pic it looks female to me.

6. Guys- I dont know if thie mother plant is a female or male--- its germinated. I wouldnt be asking otherwise..

7. the funy thing is though, the mother plant that is under 18hours has very similar white hairs, could that be possible? They are very thin the thickness of human hair

8. I am suprised because the mother plant was so damn tall and sparse Ill try to get you all another pic in a few days

9. I don't think another pic is required.

She is a she :)

10. If the mother is female then the clone will be female. If you don't know the sex of the mother then the converse still holds true -- if the clone is female then the mother is too.

11. thats a female

12. why would someone clone a male?

13. ^

1) if they didn't know it's a male -- you can clone plants in veg, keep on vegging the plants while sexing the clones to determine which are males, allows the females you keep to have continued vegging uninterrupted...OR...

2) if they needed a boatload of pollen from a particular plant/phenotype