Boy or girl?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VTX1800, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Think I already know the answer but would like a second opinion.
    TIA.

Attached Files:

2. Looking very masculine my friend. Sorry...

3. [quote name='"mjmama25"']Looking very masculine my friend. Sorry...[/quote]

Thanks man.

4. That plant's poppin a boner man :/

5. lol yea definitly a male shoulda cut it down a while back it might of already pollinated ur females but i dought it

6. Its not even close to releasing pollen. At least you know the differrence now. Going to use one to make me some more seeds before putting out the summer crop. Good Luck

7. cant you make qwiso from a male plant?

8. [quote name='"VTX1800"']

Thanks man.[/quote]

Oopps, I mean thanks mam.

He is history now. No loss as it was a free seed. Just hate putting in the work only to have it be a male.

I usually buy only fems. I don't know where this one came from. Must have been a freebie.
    Never seen a male before, but now I know what to look for.
    Thanks to all.

9. Honestly you could've made that one free seed into as many seeds as you wanted if youtook those pollen sacks and sacraficed one little lady....

10. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Honestly you could've made that one free seed into as many seeds as you wanted if youtook those pollen sacks and sacraficed one little lady....[/quote]

Oh I agree, but I did not know what strain it was or if it will be any good.
    Believe me, I have lots of other girls of known strains to seed out.
    I'm waiting for a male Sour D to show up so I can mate that.

11. I actually just smoked a blunt of sour D haha my girl threw a party last night and had some left over. But really I'd say if it was a strong healthy plant, then a name on the strain shouldnt be that important. You never know, that cross between your unknown male and that sour D could've been Cannabis Cup winner 2012 :0

12. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']I actually just smoked a blunt of sour D haha my girl threw a party last night and had some left over. But really I'd say if it was a strong healthy plant, then a name on the strain shouldnt be that important. You never know, that cross between your unknown male and that sour D could've been Cannabis Cup winner 2012 :0[/quote]

Lol, nice thought but I'm going to stick with something I'm sure about.