Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boy just got robbed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superhighdave, Jul 28, 2011.

1. 2 Ounces was set up by 4 kids were on our way to one of their houses in a minuet any suggestions to make it a memorable one for the thief?

2. I'd suggest not to do anything that could get you put in jail for assault. At most, just get your stuff back.

Oh, and disclaimer if you get caught: I do not condone theft.

3. straight up dude, WHAT?!

4. I would just forget about it and move on, you don't want to make this conflict grow into an even bigger problem.

5. I think hes saying his boy got robbed for 2 ounces of weed and they're about to roll in 2 one of the 4 dudes that robbed hims house, and he wants to know how to make sure none of them will get robbed again. If not, lay off of the fucking meth dude.

6. #7 greenbrad420, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    tell us how it goes

^ lol, I could barley understand that almost as bad as the OPs

OP said his friend got robbed by 4 kids. They took 2 Oz's off of him. Him and his friend are about to go to one of the kid's house to do something. He's asking us what he should do.

7. Took me a little bit to figure out what this guys sayin, but his friend got robbed of 2 ounces and now they are ALL going back to beat some ass.

Fuck em' up.

8. I read this like 5 times and I'm still like "uhhhhhh wut"

9. o ok i get it now!.... break their fucking kneecaps!!:devious:

10. Yea my buddy got robbed he lost 2 ounce to some smart ass kids who drove away with the goods were heading to one of their houses right now the one who stole it

11. Op is obviously a gangstarr

12. Just get your shit back, don't kill anyone and avoid violence. Threaten LOTS of violence, but dont use it unless you have to.

13. ok what you do is knock one of the kids out take his shoes off and pee in them then when he wakes up his friends are like why does it smell like piss then they realize its him and banish him boom double whammy sorry im high.

14. well hes alone now and hes at home with the weed were im gana have my gf ring the door bell while we hide in the bushes she a cute enough distraction then when the door opens we walk in beat his ass take our shit and leave

15. What you gotta do is tickle him

16. tell us how it goes dude

17. im excited now

18. You're such a hardass, zomg. Dont beat his ass for real. Just mob deep and then be like give us the shit or get your fucking ass kicked. If he says he doesn't have it, grab the front of his shirt and repeat what you said. Serious, you beat his ass you get sued.