boy? girl? new growth?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by djseibert68, Jul 3, 2011.

1. All righty, i know this has gotta be getting played out.... but hey, im a noob... and these are my first plants :eek: so what is it? At least the pics came out all right.... im a pretty crappy photagrapher with a crappy camera :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. this.

spot on :)

i remember when i first started growing, everything was exciting and/or worrying :laughing: its fun though :D i got scared every new growth was summat bad or weird :eek:

3. Its exciting and since its your first grow every little thing is amplified but be paitent!

You wont know your sex untill your into flowering and not for a little while before then. My last grow took 14 days to show female and thats after 30 days of veging it.

Theres really no other way to tell if you have a girl or boy untill then.

4. Yep i was the same way... Like last week. :laughing: Its so damn exciting, though. Keep an eye out though. Usually between the 4-6th nodes first i believe.. unless its a beast of a plant :p

5. me tooo its so exciting! i just found my female pre flowers! yessssssssss! will put the pics up soon but mine were found like 6 nodes up if not 7 and there about a month and half old maybe not even.

6. congrats! your halfway there then!