Boy do I have a story

Discussion in 'General' started by Technocity, Jan 17, 2013.

1. TL;DR at the bottom
    Not at all that exciting but damn am I lucky.

Preface is I live in Florida and like the pot drug

So about a month ago my friend invited me to go smokin' on this trail as a send off to myself going on a cruise. We were getting blazed/super-high/11/10 status but it started getting dark (foreshadow) so we walked back to the car. Lit up for about a half hour in the car then started driving off. Then I saw it... BLUE LIGHTS :( complete and utter fuckville for the both of us.

The police officer with a friendly small said, "So what are you guys up to?" we of course said, "We are trying to figure out if this is a good place to film a horror movie and it definitely fits the bill." We blab back and forth, outside of the car for a bit and she then says "What is that smell." My friend and I played dumb and after beating around the bush my friend confessed that it was marijuana but it wasn't his (it was mine but the pipe was his). He got scared because she threatened with the dogs; I wasn't worried at all because we were wayyyyyy out in the boonies.

Anyways I ended up (out of the goodness of my heart) taking the wrap for it because he already had a misdemeanor, it was his car, he was my ride and I didn't want him to go to jail and for me to follow. She ended up slamming me with a good 800 dollar fine but not before I stood there in shorts, a tee-shirt, no shoes, high as fuck at 10 at night in freezing ass Florida weather (50 degrees F).

So I had 30 days to pay off my fine and I waited until today to pay for it ANDDDDDDD drum roll please!!!!

Found out it was completely dropped for insuficient evidence...

She collected marijuana resedue of the pipe, .5grams, and a verbal confession that it was mine.
    However I did not have any form of identification on me and it wasn't my car.

WTF? not complaining but damn I must have good karma or something because I can't even imagine how you could say all of the above evidence wasn't sufficient.

TL;DR
    got busted by the popo and got popped for an 800 fine and then a month later it got dropped. Duh FAK?

:hello:

2. I couldn't stop laughing after reading that for some reason :D

3. That's beauty man! You both definitely dodged a bullet there.

4. Me neither, i reread it a few times.lol

5. Second'd.

Nice, man! Make sure to take that good karma and pass it along somewhere, just to make sure it comes back to one day. Y'never when you might need it.

6. Sounds like what a senile old man would call it.

"I remember back in my day when I smoked the pot drug."

7. So... A little birdie told me you had a story to post. Care to post it? :smoke:

8. Always bro. I just treat everyone how I myself would want them to treat me. If I get tickled by the karma fairy I definitely pass it along. If you hate you'll be hated and if you love you'll be loved is how I look at it. :)

9. Hell yeah dude. Great post, if only there were more people out there like you.

10. She probably smoked the residue. Then remains an undocumented name and a person with a pipe but no herb. Sounds like a potential 3 ring circus.

11. ^this

12. 2 things jumped out at me.

The cold flordia weather lol 50 is a beautiful spring day.

And second 800$!!!! If you get busted here its a 80$ ticket and thats it. No car tow or jail.

Flordia sounds horrible.

13. I loled 50 degrees is so warm! Heck I shovel snow in a t shirt and shorts in Maine haha

but congrats man were you lucky

14. That's dope bro. I got arrested for minor(under 21) under the influence/ in posession of alcohol and it got dropped, I'm guessing because I didn't get breathalyzed and they left the bottles in my friend's car.

15. your friend is kind of a douche for saying the bud was yours. regardless if he had a charge or not, that shit is not cool. but you're a good friend and took the heat.

16. Glad you didn't get in trouble but you and your friend have the right to plead the 5th. You've got a better chance of hiding the shit and politely refusing any searches.

17. eh the car reeked of burned mj. Also it wasn't my call as I wasn't driving. I kept my mouth as shut as possible. I only spoke up after my friend said there was stuff in the car and I told her where it was (because my friend already confessed to it as she "threatened" to call out dogs).

Also its a different kind of people when you are out in the boonies + it was a middle aged woman with an obvious kind heart and she said and I quote " if you admit to it I won't even arrest you" which she probably would have if we hadn't and the dogs ACTUALLY got called. I feel like my friend made the correct decision in confessing that there was marijuana in the car, even though I know I definitely wouldn't have.

Ehhh he didn't actually say the bud was mine he just said it wasn't his (which is wasn't). The bud was mine the pipe was his. If the bud was his I would have taken the heat and made him pay for it :p

However it really doesn't matter now mwahahahaha. I just have to get my record sealed.

18. They always play the card if you help me it'll be easier on you and it's not. You never know if the K9 unit is busy or too far away. Either way please look up the specific rights in your states because if you don't know them chances are you will be taken advantage of.