Boxing Techniques

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Journeyman, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Hey all, well I recently decided to take up boxing. Is anyone here and experienced boxer that can point me in the right direction of some techniques, specific punches, etc?

Also, I'm gonna be boxing out a kid this weekend who stole my 30 bucks. Its a civilized match though, If I win I get it back, if not, then I cut my losses. I don't want to just street brawl him though, I want some good technique on various punches, jabs, and whatnot. Can any GCers here throw me a bone on this one?

2. Uh, bump. Someone here has gotta know something

3. dude - I dont know if you noticed but this is a site dedicated to MJ and chilling

there must be a much better place to ask this?

4. Ugh well... instead of explaining the different stuff i'll just tell you to go to the internet and research some stuff. get to know muay thai too. But you need a trainer to actually learn how to throw a punch/kick/knee properly/effectively...if not you prolly end up with bad habits.

So- the dude stole your 30 bucks and even if you lose in a 'civilised' boxing match you dont get it back? fuck that- i would get that personal property back either way

oh man...typing while stoned is kinda weird...sometimes sentences dont end up making sense..im hungry

well hope i helped a little.

5. yeah the kids gonna learn muay thai by the weekend from studying it over the internet

ffs

6. Well durr of course im getting it back, one way or another. And yeah thanks for the help, I'm really just asking for someone to point me in the right direction of how I can learn. So personal trainer it is then.

7. lol , wrong forum dude, think about it; youre asking stoners how to fight.

the one thing any stoned person simply is not capable of doing, barring an extreme, life-threating situation.

but ill give it my best; in a street fight, i usually start out by faking like im gonna give him a big ol' overhand, they usually cover up a bit, then go right to the body. whap whap whap.

and use your knees. and forearms and elbows. they fuckin hurt. so does getting punched in the neck.

hope i helped, good luck getting your money back; if you win, just take his fuckin wallet off his bloody comatose person

later

8. hit right in the jaw. in the teeth. what would hurt you migh thurt him experiment sry i cant elaborate more my mind is closed due to neglegence of my mary jane. hope i helped more than some others lol oh yea and work on your ducking and dodging. dodge,move,hit

9. dood in a street fight the other dude rushes in thats when you drop down pick him up and slam him on his head...then start throwin bows...then ask for your money