Boxing predictions??

Discussion in 'General' started by Dannible, Jul 17, 2017.

1. I would laugh my ass off if Connor gets so frustrated chasing Mayweather around in the ring that he ends up kicking Mayweather and getting major points taken off or even disqualified. Connor might even try to bite his ear off too!! lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. FB_IMG_1500329024583.jpg

This is why McGregor is going to take of mayweathers head.

3. Lol but that's a MMA fight lol. I'm not sure you completely understand lol. This is too funny. lolol

4. I understand you dont seem to get the point of the picture, mayweather didnt leave a mark on him after 12 rounds, McGregor fucked Diaz up like that after only 5 rounds.

5. Let's see, Dana White and a UFC fighter are involved, so it's most likely going to be a long boring fight that ends in a decision as well as regret for paying a stupid amount for the pay per view. The real UFC died years ago, what we have now is closer to the WWE.

6. I'm not paying anything to watch the fight someone I know is buying it and I'm watching it with him

7. FIGHT AT MY HOUSE. BRING SOME DABS AND NUGS. BYOB!!!!!!!!!

BURGERS AND CARNE ASADA ON THE HOUSE! MUST BRING A 2 LITER OF COLA!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fook the Mayweathers.

McGregor needs to finish it inside 4 or Mayweather wins on points.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Couple things people are overlooking with Connor.
    First is the weight. Floyd will struggle to get up to 156 while Connor will cut to make weight and be 170ish come fight night.

Second is Connor's stance. A lot of boxing experts say he doesn't have the footwork to find Floyd. They are assuming Connor will take a typical boxing stance, which won't happen. He doesn't have time to learn it. He'll use that low awkward stance to possibly create angles Floyd isn't used to defending.

Third is the gloves. Ever wonder why Connor doesn't care about the weight of the gloves? It's a little known fact that there is literally no loss of power between 3oz mma gloves and 10oz boxing gloves. Don't believe me?

I'm not saying he's going to win but people need to think about what "really" is a weakness. He's got a bigger shot than most believe. And I for one hope he can do it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. Floyd has a master defense so I highly doubt Conor get anywhere close to making a punch on him directly strong enough to KO him.

All I can say is.. good luck Conor.

11. McGregor is going to tear mayweathers head clean off, mayweather didnt do any damage in 12 rounds with paq look how fucked up diaz looks after 5 rounds with mcgregor i know ones mma ones boxing, its only gonna take one punch from mcgregor to drop mayweather like the old bitch he is FB_IMG_1500329024583.jpg

12. Bottom line , mayweather is a big pussy. Always ducking his chin in his shoulder. ..running around like a cunt.

Mayweather gonna try to clinch on Conor. ...not gonna happen

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. McGregor has a punchers chance.

14. McGregor's going to ruin mayweathers perfect record even mayweather was sucking up to McGregor in the last press conference.. Mayweather is a scared bitch who had to take the fight because he was going broke and owed a fuck ton to the tax man

15. That's what I hear every Mayweather fight, And to be honest I've been hoping to see it to.

It's easy to get caught up in the hype but lets not kids ourselves.

16. Who's ready for Connor to shake the world???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like Like x 1
  17. No matter who wins, I predict disappointment. Just like May-Pac:roflmao: lololol

18. I hate Mayweathers arrogance but tonight im on his side. He is all boxing and his record represents he is smart inside the ring. Mayweather is going to probably keep safe and get the hits he needs to make sure he wins rounds. I dont doubt Connor at all and I know he can hang with Mayweather but it all boils down how mayweather handles his business. Connor wants this win just to proove he is a bad ass fighter and Mayweather wants this win just to remain undefeated 50-0.