Boxing predictions??

Discussion in 'General' started by Dannible, Jul 17, 2017.

1. He's a what? I seemed to have missed it with the clever ____ you added. I'm sure your fast too, with a mouth like yours, you'd have to be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2

2. Can't see it happening mayweather is 40 isn't in his prime, McGregor's 28 in his prime and whenever he says he's gonna knock someone out in a certain round he does it moneys on McGregor Floyd acts like 10 year old he can't even handle McGregor tearing him a new one in the press conference's, McGregor 4th round knockout all the way

3. Anythings possible, it's never 100% when you pit 2 athletes in a ring. Doubtful tho. Money has made me money every fight and I'll put my dollars on him again. The great McGreggor has been beat in the ufc ring a few times. Diaz bested him and then got cheated in the rematch, losing by 2pts in a decision to the Mac..lol..he's not all that in comparison...it'll be a tough pill to swallow losing to a 40yo man..but a lesson well learned..60 mill makes it go down better i imagine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

4. I really hope McGregor beats his ass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. when has McGregor been in a fight where he lands something, knocks the guy down, then is forced to back up while the ref counts to 8...allowing him to recover and stand up...then continue??? NEVER...and 49 other well trained BOXERS that had a plan for mayweather and simply could not execute it. McGregor is gonna get paid. But will also get beat on the scorecards IF Floyd doesn't finish him before.His stamina is always in question..and his patented left punch landed alot of times against nate Diaz and NEVER finished him...Floyd will dance into the stars with a 50 and 0 record ..McGregor...will fight in December back in the ufc where he belongs....one day he will have to fight khabib .and that guy will end this bullshit talking Irish plumber boy for good....

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

6. Lmfao "Irish plumber boy" when was the last time you seen a plumber knock out Aldo out in 13 seconds? Same things gonna happen to mayweather he's gonna get knocked out and will retire for good all mayweather does is hug people :lmafoe:

7. And as for McGregor landing punches how does he get knockouts if he doesnt land punches :lmafoe:

8. he won't land that punch against mayweather ...I have 5000 on it ...might go higher if I can ...with a 4 ounce glove against a non boxer is how....and he doesn't knock them out clean ever...he then jumps on them and starts punching again...then the ufc ref stops the fight....Not in boxing...he will have to let his opponent recover and try to land it again....NO ONE has landed against mayweather...49 real boxers couldn't....what makes you think this plumber boy will once? his mouth is the best part of his game....in Aug. 26 you'll see after 2 rounds ...that it's gonna be a long night..on its way to the scorecards...mayweather in a unanimous decision....I'd bet my ass on it...but don't think anyone will go for it..lol

GFP

9. Your mental if you've actually bet 5000 on mayweather to win, mayweather is pap lol, do you follow boxing? I'd love to see Mayweather vs Antony Joshua, AJ would ruin him never gonna happen though Mayweather only fights people he knows he can hug for 12 rounds :lmafoe:

10. & exactly mayweather is a bitch a boxing match is a 1/4 of a fight if they went toe to toe in the street McGregor would slay him where he stands

11. Agreed ...but this is boxing and not anything else...mayweather will be in the ring talking shit again at the end...and conor is gonna be laughing too even though he lost...60 million for half a fight...sign me up too...mayweather will never step foot in the octagon...he's no idiot ...49 and 0....I hate both of these fuckin Queens....but it's what's on the plate for today.

GFP

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. mayweather isn't close to being a heavyweight Dude wake up. unless joshua smokes crack enough to weigh 155 pounds they will never see each other....with that said ...if Tyson was 19 he'd knock joshua through the ropes in the first 2 rounds...mute point though as Tysons 50 ...and joshua is a heavy weight...so ...mute point...

GFP

13. I disagree Tyson was fuelled by weed and coke that's why he was a crazy MF in the ring AJ isn't he's just got pure power

14. Mayweather is a disrespectful twat. Pussy boy ..hey Form Voltron ....dude, Conor would fuck those 2 juice heads up in a minute. When he took the Flag of Ireland ..man i was hoping Conor would destroy him right there.

• Agree Agree x 1

15. He's basically gave McGregor the fuel for the fire when he took the flag, McGregor is gonna tear his head off and take the boxing world by storm

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. why won't McGregor bet his fight check then? he'll double up to 120 million ??? WHY? cuz his confidence is fake. you can tell...and on Aug 26 ..the Kunt that mayweather is ...will defeat him in a lopsided and boring match...you will see.

GFP

17. Mayweather gonna try to clinch on Conor. Conor isn't gonna have it...Conor gonna easily over power Floyd, Conor gonna snatch pretty boy floyd with that left and knock floyds head clean off

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Initially I was thinking McGregor would win. But ever since he's been so cocky, I feel like Mayweather will win

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1

19. McGregor's gonna tear his head off