Boxing predictions??

Discussion in 'General' started by Dannible, Jul 17, 2017.

1. #1 Dannible, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Connor McGregor or Floyd Mayweather??

2. Not allowed to talk about other drugs on here.
    Try Shroomery.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ah I remember those days. Good luck. But the post will be deleted sorry.

4. mayweather.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

5. McGregor is going to take mayweathers head clean off, mayweather is a bitch he hugs people for 12 rounds then wins on points, McGregor is a man of his word within 4 rounds he'll knock mayweather out

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

6. Only way mayweather will win is if he hugs McGregor for 12 rounds

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Conor

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. shouldve been here sooner:confused_2:

9. i hope connor wins. but lets be real people. Connor is in Mayweathers territory. Chances of Connor even touching Mayweather are slim to none. Connor aint no boxer. Hes a MMA fighter. Mayweather on the other hand. Is a boxing expert. He prolly wont even knock Connor out. But you can bet your ass Mayweather is gonna win by points. Just like the last 2-3 fights he has won. Might be a shitty and boring way to win. But a win is a win.

10. Now put Mayweather in a cage with Connor and HANDS DOWN Connor would destroy Mayweather. But thats not the case. Boxing Ring. Different Rules.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. McGregor started out as a boxer before he went into mma/ufc so he already knows the ins/outs of boxing as McGregor said this is a 1/4 of a fight because mayweather is a bitch and would get whooped in a cage fight, I'm that confident McGregor will knock him out within 4 rounds I'm putting a £100 bet on it.

12. Im not denying Connor doesnt know how to box. But like you said he started off as boxing then found out he pretty much sucked at it so he went for full on MMA which works for him. Mayweather is a BOXER ONLY. WAY more experienced than Connor in that level. Plus hearing you say, "I'm that confident McGregor will knock him out within 4 rounds I'm putting a £100 bet on it" you sound like everyone else when he fought De La Hoya and Paqiao. Have you seen Mayweather fight??? You gotta catch him first before you do anything to him. lol.

• Like Like x 1

13. I have seen mayweather box yeah I watched the paqiao fight he literally hugged him for 12 rounds like a girl lol its only gonna take one shot to mayweathers weak chin to knock him out

14. #16 Saca La, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017
    Again, thats if he can CATCH him. Hes fast Thats how he wins his fights. Thats boxing. Remember this aint no MMA fight. Its a BOXING fight. And Mayweather is going to do everything in his power to stay far away from Connor and either wait for his shot or just win by points. Its the way of boxing. What can you do.

15. #17 BrewsnWeed666, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2017

Good points but no need to be racist man,at the end of the day McGregor is 28 Floyd is 40 and past his prime Mcgregor will be the new king of the boxing and still the king of MMA once he knocks mayweather out he's a man of his word.

16. Ok cool than. A friendly bet. I bet that Mayweather is going to win by points. And you say hes gonna win by knocking him out am i correct?

Loser has to....................................idk.................cant think of anything good lol

17. Lol I'm saying a knockout or the ref ends it by 4th round, loser of the bet has to smoke a gram to the face :smoking:

18. Mayweather is a technical boxer, boring? Yes..but smart. Mohammed Ali was a brawler..didn't fair to well after boxing. Mayweather didn't win 49 times just hugging other boxers, if thats the case, we'd all be making 100mill a fight, lol. He's gonna kill Conor. Hands down slaughter. Now if it were in a cage..that evens the chances to Conor..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1