Box sets / complete series?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by FallenOne08214, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I've been looking to expand my media library with box sets and complete series of shows. Today while out, I got SatAM complete series for around 15 bucks. What others would you suggest?

2. These series have good originality and production value so in order from most awesomeness to just awesome:

1.Dexter
    2.Breaking Bad
    3.True Blood
    4.Walking Dead
    5.Penn and Teller: Bullshit
    6.Weeds
    7.It's always sunny in Philadelphia
    8.Nip/Tuck(seems to fizzle out abit after 4th season, which is the only reason it didn't get the 5th spot)

Boardwalk Empire and Hung are notable mentions that didn't make the list only because their first season is only available right now but they could both easily be in the top 5.

3. sons of anarchy. three seasons already out, fourth is about to end so it should be out some time soon. and there is going to be a 5th season. lots to watch and a lot happening lol.

4. Weeds

That 70s Show

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

True Blood

5. breaking bad is epicly addicting...
    i havent watched 4 seasons of a show in 2 weeks until i met breaking bad.

6. me and my friend did the same with sons of anarchy.. except the 4th season is still running haha.

breaking bad is sick too, although i haven't seen it all i really want to re-watch what i've seen and watch the rest.